RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #18001
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

.....

That text, "I'm still in bed" at half nine this morning when I was at work.
I swear I almost cried.

Zoe is still at work though, hahahaha.

You realise I'm gonna get you back for that.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #18002
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Holly ignored me saying I rent her girlfriend. Whatevs bruv.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #18003
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hahahah yes i thought you'd like that. Mwahahaha. Amy this is supposed to be a secret arrangment..jezzz be more subtle love.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #18004
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I don't like subtlety. GOSH. It makes me feel inferior. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #18005
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I might go to bed in a minute, I'm so tired.
&& Everything hurts.
& I need a shower.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #18006
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

How so??? Send me a cat on loan....i need one.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #18007
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Eugh smelly Erin!





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #18008
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I don't smell.
Kthanksbai.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #18009
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I thought you only rented Olivia out to me! Holly, I am upset. I want a refund!

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #18010
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

No refunds only exchanges at this late stage in the transaction i'm afraid.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #18011
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

&& Who are yuo exchanging Olivia for?

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:32 PM   #18012
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

*Sends cat*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #18013
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

YUSSSS!!!!!





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #18014
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Can I exchange her forrrrrr... a piglet?

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #18015
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Me...





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #18016
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Th cat?
Oh man.
I want the cat.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #18017
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

No, mine.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #18018
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I want my cats back.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:00 PM   #18019
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Okay, I'll exchange her for you if you don't have any piglets in stock.

I want (not) my dog back :( I luvs him.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #18020
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I made friends with a dog tied up outside Sainsbury's today. The dog was tied up, not me. We had a little chat, it was nice.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:05 PM.