RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #1781
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*Hugs Kat*



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 12:59 PM   #1782
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Liddy* How are you?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 04:50 AM   #1783
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Kat and Liddy*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #1784
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs dayna lots*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #1785
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

*hugs people that hugged me*

*curls up in duvet*




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #1786
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Im not great today Kat - feel like cutting :(

How you doing? *hugs you*

*hugs everyone else too*



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #1787
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs flemily*

*massive hugs Liddy* sorry you ain't feeling that great, let me know if there is anything I can do for you k? Hope you feel better soon sweetie. I am alright thanks.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #1788
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Kat, Liddy and Emily again*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #1789
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Dayna*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #1790
Auburn Shadow
 
Auburn Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth, UK
I am currently:

*hugs everyone*

Anyone got any spare hugs?



~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~


***get better soon baby, I need you***


Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #1791
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Hana lots* You ok darling?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #1792
Auburn Shadow
 
Auburn Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth, UK
I am currently:

*hugs kat back* thanks hun. I'll survive it's just been a somewhat stressful evening. Lots of people treading all over my nerves. I guess I'm just letting it get to me a bit.
How you doing?



~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~


***get better soon baby, I need you***


Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #1793
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Hana again* Well I am here if you want to talk ok? I am alright just really tired, might go back to bed for a little bit soon



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #1794
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

....

*Hugs all*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #1795
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

sends safe hugs to everyone





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 01:29 AM   #1796
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Dayna and Louise*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 07:57 AM   #1797
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Kat and Louise*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #1798
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*hugs everyone*

Thanks Kat *hugs*



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #1799
Red Lotus.
Friendship is the most precious flower of all.
 
Red Lotus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: U.K.
I am currently:

*hugs for all* hope everyone has had a great week :3

xxx



❤ Janghwa, Hongryeon ❤

❤❤


PM Me
for Chat or Support.


Red Lotus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #1800
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Dayna, liddy and black rose*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:06 PM.