RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-06-2007, 10:59 AM   #1781
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

hheelllloooooooooooo

aannyyoonnee aabboouutt??



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:00 AM   #1782
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

iimm hheerree!!



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:02 AM   #1783
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

wwoooopp,, iittss mmyy bbooyyffrriieenndd!!

uu ookkaayy hhuunn??



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #1784
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

yyeess iimm hhuunnggrryy tthhoouugghh aanndd tthheerreess nnoo ffoooodd



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #1785
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

oohh ddeeaar ii hhaattee iitt wwhheenn tthhee ccuuppbbooaarrddss aarree bbaarree!!



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #1786
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

yyeess iittss lliikkee oolldd mmootthheerr hhuubbbbaarree wwhhoo wweenntt ttoo heerr ccuuppbbooaarrdd



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 12:09 PM   #1787
abcdefgpie
 
abcdefgpie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
I am currently:

mmoorrnniinngg eevveerryyoonnee!!
**hhuuggss aallll**



For what it's worth it was worth all the while. I hope you had the time of your life...

I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh; I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry

~ ddoouubbllee lleetttteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr
~ honourary emma
~ honourary katY [Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club]

abcdefgpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 01:23 PM   #1788
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

hhaahhaa hhii eevveerryyoonnee!!
wwhhooss wwaattcchhiinn bbbbllbb??



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 01:44 PM   #1789
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

AAhhooyy tthheerree ssaaiilloorrss!!




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 01:50 PM   #1790
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

hheellllooooooooooooo!!
ccooookkiinngg ssuunnddaayy lluunncchh ffoorr hhuunnddrreeddss ooff ppeeooppllee!!



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:00 PM   #1791
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

OOhh wwooww,, ssoouunnddss ggrreeaatt ==))




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:09 PM   #1792
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

hhaahhaa yyuummmmyy!!

lloovvee iitt,, bbeeeeff, yyoorrkksshhiirree ppuuddss tthhee lloott!!



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #1793
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

**mmoouutthh wwaatteerrss**
TThhaatt ssoouunnddss ssoo yyuummmmyy




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 03:59 PM   #1794
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

hheehhee eeaatteedd iitt!!
yyuummmmmmmm



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #1795
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

bbeett tthhaatt wwaass nniiccee ::))
ssoouunnddss nniiccee llooll
hhii eevveerryyoonnee



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 04:56 PM   #1796
abcdefgpie
 
abcdefgpie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
I am currently:

eelllloo



For what it's worth it was worth all the while. I hope you had the time of your life...

I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh; I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry

~ ddoouubbllee lleetttteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr
~ honourary emma
~ honourary katY [Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club]

abcdefgpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 04:56 PM   #1797
Lampost
~Sleep in the knowledge that I am here~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
I am currently:

rrwwaarr
hhooww iiss eevveerryyoonnee??



You know me, you just don't know it yet.


Lampost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 05:02 PM   #1798
abcdefgpie
 
abcdefgpie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
I am currently:

ii''mm ggoooodd!!
yyoouu??



For what it's worth it was worth all the while. I hope you had the time of your life...

I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh; I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry

~ ddoouubbllee lleetttteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr
~ honourary emma
~ honourary katY [Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club]

abcdefgpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 05:14 PM   #1799
taintedangel22
just me!?!?
 
taintedangel22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ENGLANDDD!
I am currently:

hheeyy NNNN!



Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club

ggaannggbbaanngg aannyyoonnee??
Dazzle!Me* is my baby sisterr!


taintedangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 05:22 PM   #1800
perfection is a flaw
 
perfection is a flaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

hheelllloo hhooww iiss eevveerryyoonnee??

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:00 PM.