RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #161
LozzyGirl
I'd rather be, anything but ordinary, please.
 
LozzyGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hull (UK)
I am currently:

Pleaaaassseeee more!!
C'mon you cant leave it at that!!
Im gunna be wondering what happens next all night!! *Well its night here anyways* And my version of what happens next wont be as good as the actual thing!!
More pwitty pweeeaaasseeee!!!



Terminally Sad
R.I.P Nan. Love you always.



LozzyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #162
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

=O
=O
=O
=O

Well b*gger me.
Wasn't expecting that :3 You're such a good writer xD



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #163
Solstice
No longer inpatient
 
Solstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Awesome job Nic! Thanks for posting so much! love love love it



Angels are friends who support you when your wings forget to fly.


Solstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:54 AM   #164
TheArtOfEscape
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

Tis a new day... Can we have more now pleaseeeee?

TheArtOfEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:41 AM   #165
Solstice
No longer inpatient
 
Solstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Agrees^^^ it is totally a new day lol. well almost a new day here.



Angels are friends who support you when your wings forget to fly.


Solstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #166
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

yep I think we need another instalment.... come on..... we love you!!!!

a chapter at least each day me thinks... we need to know what happens next - I hate waiting lol



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #167
frizzly
 
frizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

wow AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! more please



"you never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have"

lozstar88 your my lopbelly night owl. CrashQueen your beautiful and amazing like the vodka that stops the jelly from tasting funny :p


frizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #168
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

I gave you three chapters in one day! xD
I'm busy today, you may have to wait. =P
Impatient children!
AND! My phone is broken! I am traumatised and can't write.
Give me sympathy :3





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #169
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

I'll give you sympathy when you write more!
You clearly had no sympathy for us leaving it on such a cliff hanger. Meany.

You are such an amazing writer. I think I might stalk you. Can I have an autograph?
*Glues self to thread* =D




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #170
Solstice
No longer inpatient
 
Solstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Haha, agrees with Wonderful. You can have sympathy when we get another chapter :P



Angels are friends who support you when your wings forget to fly.


Solstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #171
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Pfft.
You can get an autograph when I get sympathy! xD





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #172
LozzyGirl
I'd rather be, anything but ordinary, please.
 
LozzyGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hull (UK)
I am currently:

Pleeeaaassseeeee post more!!
Pleaseeee!!!
**Gets on knees and begs**
Im like checking this thread every so often I really wanna read more!!! :'[



Terminally Sad
R.I.P Nan. Love you always.



LozzyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #173
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

Oh Nic, I am so incredibly sorry that you phone is broken, it was clearly very important to you and I know how sad you must feel. *Cuddles*

THERE. Happy now?! =p

Can we have more now? *Smiles sweetly*




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #174
momo432
 
momo432's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

Wow, this is brilliant!!!
sorry about your phone!

*waits for more*



Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

momo432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #175
isc
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful. View Post
Oh Nic, I am so incredibly sorry that you phone is broken, it was clearly very important to you and I know how sad you must feel. *Cuddles*

THERE. Happy now?! =p

Can we have more now? *Smiles sweetly*
this haha

isc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #176
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

i agree with the others, i want more!
This is amazing, totally didn't expect that to happen =o

*makes little protest signs to give to everyone*

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #177
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

DO WANT MOAR STROY.



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:57 AM   #178
Renee NAY
hopeless romantic.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

well i just read this whole thing!

it's quite amazing. i can't wait for more. =]

Renee NAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #179
Solstice
No longer inpatient
 
Solstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Niiiiiiiiic :(



Angels are friends who support you when your wings forget to fly.


Solstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #180
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

I'll write :P
Don't worry.
I'm just busy is all xD
I promise you'll get some more on Tuesday at the latest :)





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.