RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #161
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

I think you'll need to a gallery of Holly's stuff maja :P

*Gives a big squish*

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #162
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

I love to squish *huge squish* Can I join?





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:04 PM   #163
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*jumps in and runs round squishing everyone* =D



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:08 PM   #164
Acephalous
 
Acephalous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bath, UK
I am currently:

We need a theme song, like the Tiger Club :P

Acephalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #165
Acephalous
 
Acephalous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bath, UK
I am currently:





Acephalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #166
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hehe *squishes Holly* those are like fantastic



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #167
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Can I join? =D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #168
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Eeeeeeeee I'm all joined *squishes*
Spread the RYL loovvveee <3

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #169
deadstar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Lovely lovely big Wednesday squishes for everyone :)

deadstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #170
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*huge huge squishes for all new and non members here* :P


Last edited by IceBreak : 04-06-2008 at 12:53 PM. Reason: huge not hugs >_<


I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #171
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Who makes the squishy squad piccies? Their fab! =D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #172
Acephalous
 
Acephalous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bath, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Field Of Paper Flowers View Post
Who makes the squishy squad piccies? Their fab! =D
What in the sigs? Majaness our head squisher - who knew we had a graphic savant under our very noses :P

Acephalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:11 PM   #173
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I must admit those squishy badges are really cool, well done Maja for like this whole idea!!



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #174
Snuffles
 

Yay I've joined!!

*wears my badge proudly, sticking chest out*

hehe

*squishes*

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #175
phoenixflames_forever
phoenixflames
 
phoenixflames_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: U.K
I am currently:

*gathers people together for the daily squish-a-thon*
Start squishing!!!
*squishes*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop



Wish i could tie you up in my shoes....make you feel unpretty too...
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see......
You're still here in my heart.

I gots lei'd in vets
;D


phoenixflames_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #176
Snuffles
 

*squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes*
*squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes*
*squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes*
*squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes*
*squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes* *squishes**squishes**squishes**squishes*

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #177
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

The badges might just take over the world! *squish*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #178
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*Squishes*
*Resists urge to react to the comment in the first post *

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #179
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Yay Mike! Rise above mate :P





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #180
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

haha this thread is tooooooooooooooooooooo great!! *squishes all*



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25 AM.