RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #161
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Granted, but your wish is only true for 10 minutes ;]
I wish i could hug you for bumping this thread (i love it)!!!
LOL



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #162
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Granted but whoever it is is coated in baby oil so you can't hold them properly

I wish i could cure my writers block




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:56 AM   #163
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

granted, you have so many ideas that you spend the rest of your life writing and only writing--not sleeping, eating, talking, etc.--and die prematurely if severe carpal tunnel.
=D

I wish my friend would call me back...

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:02 AM   #164
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Granted, but then they are no longer your friend after the conversation ;]
I wish i could think of a damn good excuse for not doing my psychology homework over the holidays :P



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #165
Collateral*Damage
don't look at me in that tone of voice
 
Collateral*Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western U.S.
I am currently:

granted, but then you regret not doing your homework because the teacher gives you a suprise test the day you get back from the holidays

i wish i had someone to hug my tears away right now



why would you help clean me up if i'm the mess you never made?

Collateral*Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #166
honeygirl931
 
honeygirl931's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Granted, but the person who hugs you hasn't showered in a few days.


I wish it would stop raining so I could go to the beach.

honeygirl931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #167
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Granted but it gets so hot you melt like a snowman on a dismal sunday afternoon

I wish i had a watch to stop time when i wanted




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #168
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

granted but it stops you too and youre trapped

i wish iw as more comfortable i cant feel my feet



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #169
lolly_x
 

granted but you can't feel your body

I wish it was quieter at home

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #170
xfallenangelx
sarah
 
xfallenangelx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: stansted
I am currently:

granted but everyone loses their voices completely!

i wish relationships weren't such bloody hard work





[center]
" I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside."

xfallenangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #171
englishrose
 
englishrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

Granted but now every one cheats because they get bord

I wish i could feel happy more



Don't walk behine me I might got you lost!
Don't walk in front of me I may not follow you!
Don't walk beside me the path is to small!

All we can do is walk our own paths,remember your not alone because we are all walking our own paths together!

englishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #172
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

granted but no one else is

i wish vodka didnt make me want to retch



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:19 AM   #173
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

granted but everything else does (has same effect on me)

I wish i had more money




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #174
lostdaisy
 
lostdaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

You have lots of money but you can't spend it.

I wish I could fast forward til september



Dreams come true. Without that possibility nature would not incite us to have them . John Updike

lostdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #175
daisy*
 
daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada, BC
I am currently:

granted but you can't see anything in september

I wish i didn't have to go to school today



eventhoughinevermetyouiwillneverforgetyou

♥

Just Smile






daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #176
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

granted but you have to go every w/e

i wish my seat bones didnt hurt and my trousers stayed up



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #177
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

granted but you can't keep anything else on

I wish i didn't feel like the room was spinning




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #178
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

granted but you become aware of the world spinning


I wish he'd bloody well come on line



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #179
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Granted, but he blocks you!! :P
I wish exams would be replaced with brain scans which showed how much you actually knew on the subject.

(p.s. Glad you brought back this thread, i couldn't be bothered to search for it) ;]



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #180
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

lazzzy
and dont thank me it was afam


erm granteed but they control your mind with it.




i wish that i felt well and had the energy to call a houseparty



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:27 AM.