|
|
 |
|
07-01-2014, 08:50 PM
|
#161
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
I'm sick of the concern. It's nobodies fucking business anymore. I don't want them to do anything so going is pointless and they are never gona section/ they have no right to. People need to back off now. I've had enough.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
07-01-2014, 09:23 PM
|
#162
|
|
elohvee-e
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
Katie, if you were in their position I'm sure you would be concerned about you too. They just want to ensure that you are safe. Please let them help you.
x
|
When life gets you down do you know what you've gotta do?
Just keep swimming.
|
|
|
|
07-01-2014, 10:56 PM
|
#163
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
I've just agreed to an admission. I don't know why. Feel like a right moron.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
07-01-2014, 11:09 PM
|
#164
|
|
elohvee-e
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
Well done on agreeing to go in voluntarily, that was very brave of you. It sounds like you need a bit of extra help and support at the moment.
x
|
When life gets you down do you know what you've gotta do?
Just keep swimming.
|
|
|
|
07-01-2014, 11:15 PM
|
#165
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
Thank you. I'm ashamed to admit it but I feel relieved to be here. I'm on my regular ward.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
07-01-2014, 11:18 PM
|
#166
|
|
elohvee-e
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
I hope the admission helps you. Try to utilise the staff as much as possible and engage in the groups (if there are any that is).
x
|
When life gets you down do you know what you've gotta do?
Just keep swimming.
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 02:53 AM
|
#167
|
|
★ Katie ★
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worcester, UK
I am currently: 
|
Hey Katie,
Well done for agreeing for an admission. I think that was very brave of you.
Try to use all the support and help available to you.
I hope it helps.
x x x
|
♥It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...♥
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 09:33 AM
|
#168
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
Thanks. I've had a rough night with not much sleep. I'm really confused about what I want and I'm thinking of requesting discharge so I can carry out my plans. I doubt my cc will accept the admission anyway so I could be getting discharged today regardless. It's all so fucking stressful.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 10:36 AM
|
#169
|
|
Feel free to be yourself
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United Kingdom of backwards thinking?
I am currently: 
|
Hey lovely,
Earlier you said you felt 'relieved' to be back on the ward; what has changed from then to now?
You said you want to discharge yourself to carry out the plan... In sorry you're struggling so much. However as you did accept an admission could you possibly just wait a while and see what happens and whether your mood lifts at all? I know it's difficult however in the past you've found an admission extremely helpful. Perhaps it could be helpful again? Utilising the staff; talking about what you want and how you wish to achieve it... Making a crisis prevention plan to help you remain stable etc May be beneficial for you.
When will you know what your CPN thinks? I hope it goes well Hun xxx
|
Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar
Call me R -
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 12:55 PM
|
#170
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
I'm selfish in saying this but I don't want to so the work. It's exhausting. I'm sick of talking to people about this stuff. I don't know what my cc thinks, apparently he's not on a clinical day today. They said they wouldn't detain me so I'm free to go. I'll be out of here this afternoon. I keep changing my mind about what I need. I just don't want to be here. I don't want to so any of this anymore. I can't handle it. I need a break.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 04:35 PM
|
#171
|
|
Feel free to be yourself
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United Kingdom of backwards thinking?
I am currently: 
|
Would it be a break being in hospital? Could you maybe go to a different ward where the staff don't know you or try different things? I know you said you don't want to do the 'work' however there must be some part of you which does or you wouldn't keep talking to people or coming on here for support. Yes they may not detain you but people do want you alive and that's why you keep fighting through it. I know it's hard work but you can do it!
What are you wanting to do? Have you spoken to anyone about your 'plans'? Is there anything in specific that's making you feel so low and suicidal? If there's a reason then maybe perhaps working on it may help alleviate how you're feeling? Xxx
|
Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar
Call me R -
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 05:07 PM
|
#172
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
I'm sick of people saying 'well you clearly want help because you've done x y z' nobody is listening to me when I say that I am fucking sick of this shit. Just because I'm ambivalent doesn't mean that I do want the help. I'm frankly sick of it. In a lot of areas of my life if I didn't respond, and indeed when I haven't, things would be much worse for me so it's a lose lose situation. Everyone has been in my back 24/7 for weeks and I know it's cos they care and are worried bla bla bla but what about the effect on me? What about my wellbeing? I had to tell my story to 5 different people in one evening yesterday. Wouldn't that stress anyone out? All the time people are telling me shit I don't understand or agree with and all the time I'm working to hard to understand them but maybe I don't want any of this anymore. Maybe I've finally had enough and maybe that's actually alright. Why wont anyone listen to me when I say I want a break? Is that so wrong?
I don't understand why people apparently want me alive. I'm a worthless piece of shit and this should have ended years ago. I KNOW that people would be relieved if I was dead. I don't understand why people are telling me otherwise. It makes no sense to me. After all this time, after all these years, after all these overdoses isn't enough enough?
In some ways hosp is a break in some ways it's more stress because you don't get left alone. Plus I've gained a stone since I was last here and they can't see and I'm massively ashamed. I can't go to another ward. There are lots of reasons I'm suicidal. I don't know how to fix it it's hopeless. I don't know what I want to do. They want me to stay for a weeks admission and then go to the day hosp. They won't section me because they know it makes me worse. I'm free to do what I like, if I want to self discharge I can.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 08:48 PM
|
#173
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
Sorry I shouldn't be having a go. I'm just stressed out. I went home to get some stuff and I'm feeling more settled now. It's gona sound stupid but my washing machine is broken so I've had no clean clothes for weeks and my flat has been a mess but I'll be able to do some washing on the ward and I tidied my flat a bit so that's helped too. It's a silly thing really but I just can't function when my flat is a mess!
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 09:06 PM
|
#174
|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Middlesbrough
I am currently: 
|
I dont post much here anymore but I've been keeping a heads up on how your getting on and I just want to send my love. xxxxx
|

And if your thoughts should turn to death, you gotta stub them out like a cigarette..
|
|
|
|
08-01-2014, 09:12 PM
|
#175
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
Thank you x
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
10-01-2014, 12:56 AM
|
#176
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
I ended up on a multi story car park today but there was a barrier high so you couldn't jump. I'm really struggling. I've been talking to staff and everything. Food is a nightmare. I think I want to discharge myself right now and go home
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
10-01-2014, 01:23 AM
|
#177
|
|
Petulant
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
What did the staff say when you told them about the multi storey?
|
*Proud Plumeria Sister*
|
|
|
|
10-01-2014, 01:26 AM
|
#178
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
I haven't told them about that. I probably should.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
10-01-2014, 01:36 AM
|
#179
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Sorry you're struggling. I agree you should tell them!
The staff are there and you're making a good effort with communicating with them - it's obviously something they need to know.
I don't think you should discharge yourself as you won't feel any better at home. Maybe you could ask to spend the weekend resting in the hospital, but not discussing stuff or answering questions - it does seem like you could use a short break from that if it's stressing you out.
Last edited by Copernicus : 10-01-2014 at 01:42 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
|
10-01-2014, 01:43 AM
|
#180
|
|
{Katie}
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently: 
|
I asked to speak to staff bt they are busy.
Last edited by Tig : 11-01-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Reason: Talking about self harm behaviours and dates.
|
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; its the only thing that ever does.
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:11 AM.
|
|