RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-06-2012, 06:50 AM   #161
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

^awesome. Big Bang Theory ftw.

Not really. I'm a little disconcerted by bugs and birds, but it's not a phobia.

TPBM likes rock music better than any other kind of music



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #162
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Yip, I do like my rock music.

TPBM has house work to do but really can't be bothered (I know I do).





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #163
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Yup!

TPBM dislikes Twilight



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 05:47 AM   #164
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Correct!

TPBM has an allergy

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #165
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Sob, I have quite a few.

TPBM needs to get some sleep.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #166
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Not right now actually :)

TPBM is wearing a ring



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 12:07 AM   #167
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Nope

TPBM has laughed out loud today.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #168
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Yeah... Kind of fakely though :P

TPBM is a girl



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #169
EmilyTHEgreat
Taking on a new day
 
EmilyTHEgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: College Station, Texas
I am currently:

yeahhh :D

TPBM likes to play happy wheels



I am not doing it for myself, I am doing it for them!
Love and miss them like crazy

EmilyTHEgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 01:17 AM   #170
Vanished-point
This is no catharsis!
 
Vanished-point's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
I am currently:

What's that?

The person below me studies daily for hours.


Last edited by Vanished-point : 25-06-2012 at 03:41 AM.


post-alcoholic, post-drug



Vanished-point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #171
EmilyTHEgreat
Taking on a new day
 
EmilyTHEgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: College Station, Texas
I am currently:

lol no, and happy wheels is a game online, extremely fun in my opninon
TPBM has petted a cow?



I am not doing it for myself, I am doing it for them!
Love and miss them like crazy

EmilyTHEgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #172
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Yup!

TPBM has ridden a horse



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #173
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I have a vague memory of riding one as a kid and being scared of falling off.

TPBM loves scented candles.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #174
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

The person below me watched Wendy's House as a child.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #175
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I don't even know what that is. I'm a child of the 80s, should I know?

TPBM has a lot planned for the weekend.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #176
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Nope. Nothing.

TPBM goes on Facebook daily.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #177
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Aye I do indeed

The person below me likes Tom & Jerry cartoons




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #178
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Not particularly

TPBM like roses



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #179
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

The flower? Yeh they're okay. The chocolates? Oh yeah!

TPBM has recently done something to embarrass themselves.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #180
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Oh I'm sure - I do that daily :P

TPBM usually stays up past midnight



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 PM.