RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2009, 12:04 AM   #161
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

Goodnight!You both made me smile tonight =) xx <3



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #162
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Right back at ya!
Love you so much and hopefully you have stopped crying now!?!?!
Take care, all my love
x-x-x



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #163
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You seem like such a fun, lively, amazingly caring person.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:02 AM   #164
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

You seem like a really calming person!



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #165
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Your signature has a line that I used in a novel I wrote, which is such a coincidence. That makes you cool. ; )



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #166
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

:) Thats so cool that you have a novel! Whats it about?



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #167
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Well, it's about werewolves. Lame, huh?

Your compliment is that you're interested in my novel, which made me feel good. So that makes you a sweet person. = ]



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #168
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

You managed to write a novel, something hardly anyone manages to do. Aaaand, you're from Australia, which is always cool.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #169
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You're from Somewhere, which is a very nice place



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #170
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

totally and utterly amazingness



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #171
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Her usual debbieness!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #172
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

oli i love you, you are a brilliant friend n such a kind n caring person thanks for everything *hugs*

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:22 AM   #173
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I love you too cat. I love your angelness!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #174
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

thanks oli!! you are always trying to help you really are a star

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:30 AM   #175
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You have been through so much, and you remain one of my favourite people even in your lowest moments.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #176
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You are such a genuinely caring, loving person.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #177
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

the line below your name is really great.
and you spend alot of time on the fun and distractions page... which makes it fun for everybody else.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:08 AM   #178
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You are lots of fun as well.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #179
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You sound very smart and fun.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #180
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You have been free for a month and are improving every day.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:01 PM.