RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #161
Linna
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Hi :D
I'm Linna. It's not my real name, but I like it and I'm a bit paranoid so I'm keeping it. Right now, I'm not really doing much of anything but that's okay. I'm trying to tell myself it is anyway. Bit of a control freak, but I'm working on that.

I'm good at rambling and not making sense and loving people. I'm bad at loving myself, and a million other things. I'm trying to tell myself that that's okay too and today I believe it.

If I won £1000000, I'd buy a horse. Actually, I'd buy three horses but one of them would be a tiny, stubborn shetland pony, so we wouldn't be able to ride it. I'd take my family for a holiday somewhere exotic and then I'd probably save the rest.

And I start listening to Christmas songs in August (:






Linna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #162
DracoSanguis
 
DracoSanguis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I am currently:

Heyo! Im Aimee I live in a multitude of places depending on your perspective. England, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Solihull, Earlswood but somewhere south of Birmingham and north of Stratford upon Avon. Even people who go to my school dont know where I live :D

Im 17 and am doing my first year of A-levels. Ive been looking at Unis all around the country recently because im going to have to apply next year *groan* but its good because i want to be a doctor hehe.

I have a tendency to talk too much when im with people i know or like so i have to tell them to shut me up!
I have a rat and a cat (which dont live together!) whom i love dearly even though my cat dribbles :)
I love reading, art and all things exciting.
I also broke my nose at a Metallica concert this year and its been clicking when i rub it :/

Oh and i can be a bit random as well ^^
xxx

DracoSanguis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 04:02 AM   #163
mothra19
i can see you girl, can you see me?
 
mothra19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts
I am currently:

hey everyone. i'm Martha, 24, a wife & a mother. i live in the northeast US. i work in a restaurant, and pretty much keep to myself. besides my immediate family, husband and son, i don't see many people very often. i like music, reading, art, drama, silly things and dark things.




"you can't take a picture of this, it's already gone"


mothra19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #164
FoggyReality
...just a beautiful disaster...
 
FoggyReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
I am currently:
Hello All

WoW...so I put this as a new thread, but realized I wanted it as a post...still getting to know the site...so I just wanted to copy it into the 'right' place...

Hi Ya'all

My name is Tara and I am 23 years old. I live in PA at my own place which has its pros and cons. I love gymnastics, ice hockey, tattoos, piercings, ghost hunting, and pretty much all animals (fav tho are cats and dogs)! I am in my last year at college majoring in psychology. I am obsessed with music and quotes. I am a shy person(until I get to know you...then I am just an odd ball-hehe) and really wanna be able to open up with people who understand and I am hoping to do it here! Thanks

FoggyReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 04:05 AM   #165
madetomeasure
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

i'm Becca/Becky
I'm 20 and am a student (i read psychology) i also love my job(s) more than anything (i volunteer with high risk children and sell booze in and out of term time respectively -definitely contradictory).
i used to come on here quite a bit but never spoke much and now i feel in need of support again so I'm back.
i'm also appalling at introductions.
i'm always here if anyone needs to PM me :)

madetomeasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #166
PLUM*
 
PLUM*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I am currently:

hi im chococat im 15 im from LA i love to read and write i just have deppresion and is bipolar but i dont have angermanagement i hope i can help alot of people here too with their issues

PLUM* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #167
bloodrayne
ace to the end is back
 
bloodrayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: home sweet home
I am currently:
anna/ace

i am anna/ace
i am 18
i have a kid
i am now to recover your life
i love to wright
i like to clim in trees and stay there to relaxs

bloodrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #168
zigzag
Per aspera ad astra?
 
zigzag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Edinburgh-ish, Scotland
I am currently:

Don't think I've done one of these before, so thought I'd get round to it now, seeing as I have been a member of ryl for over a year now.

Anyway, howdy, I'm Lynsey. I'll be 19 soon.
What can I say about myself, hmm;
I enjoy music, and went to my first festival in August, and go to occasional gigs when I can afford to.
I'm trying to find a job, which is proving quite difficult, but I'm hopeful I'll get something eventually.
I'm really kinda shy, even on the internet, probably why I don't post a whole lot, but I would like to make new friends and get to know people here, and maybe eventually make a ryl meet or something!

Bye for now. =]



The only warmth is a warmth alone.


zigzag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #169
socr_grls
 
socr_grls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Underwater
I am currently:

I'm Claire, and I'm 13. I play the viola, like to run, and knit presents for my family. I'm amazing at school compared to everybody else I know. I love music, especially plain piano music.

socr_grls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #170
GreySkys
"I Didn't Want It To Get This Far...."
 
GreySkys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

My names Stacey Michelle Hart.
I like it spelt Stayci though.
My name on here is Roxie because I lov that name.
I am 16 years old.
Im crap at maths. Love swimming. Love kids.
I dont have any pets.
I live in the UK, Britain, Liverpool.
My fve colours are pink and black.



Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Im breaking free from these memories.


GreySkys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #171
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Hi everyone.
I'm Nicola.
I'm 20 and I'm a christian.

We just put up our Christmas tree tonight so that's exciting! Smells divine!

I'm fairly new to RYL and really need the support. Everything is a struggle and it's nice to be 'surrounded' by people here that understand.
Let's see...I'm a student at uni but taking what I like to call a subatical for recovery. Things took a drastic turn and I realized it was time to take time out for myself. Hard times...

I love music and have 2 cats. Fendi and Chewy.
I figure skate and like indoor climbing and hill walking.
I'm always here for chats hugs.

Also have a wee job as an ice guard at my ice rink. It's quite funny watching pepole fall but then often have to help pepole twice my size up!

Thanks for listening. Don't be a stanger now.



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #172
nocturnalbrew
Bad cow pun
 
nocturnalbrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: texas - us
I am currently:
Howdy Ya'll

Hi I am Dusti im 24

I have a daughter who will be one year old this christmas
i spend all of my free time at ihop
i love making weird mix cds
the best song ever is cows with guns (look it up people)
i am a recently outed lesbian
i live in texas-US and i walk talk and act like a texan

nice to meet you all



We will fight for bovine freedom
And hold our large heads high
We will run free with the Buffalo, or die
Cows with guns


nocturnalbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:05 AM   #173
vexxy
One who forgot
 
vexxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

Hello, everyone...

I'm Josh, and I am currently 18 years of age...
I am finishing up my Associate's Degree...
I work in a public place...
I'm from America...
I love japanese...
and I really dislike myself...

That's me in a nutshell for you...

Thanks.



I try my best, but sometimes my best just isn't enough...

*ironmanjojo*


vexxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 06:11 AM   #174
nekochan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I am currently:

I'm Marit,
I am 15, Canadian and proud of it!
I have a pet hedgehog named Thorn, and i like rock and indie music.
I love art and poetry, 60's muscle cars.
I play bass guitar, i can be really shy.
I often daydream too much about things i cant have or things that will never be.
My favourite weather is rain/thunderstorms.
My favourite thing to do is people watch.

nekochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 06:58 AM   #175
DLT
 
DLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

i'm dylann.
i've been really down lately. but i really want that to change.
i love being around the water, boating, scuba, swimming, walking the beach. smelling the ocean -> instant happiness for me.
my family can be quite stressful. but i love them. i have the most wonderful dog in the world.
i love helping people...making others smile is the best cure to feeling bad.
i'm going off to college next year. i have always wanted to be in ocean conservation(i <3 sharks) but recently have been very interested in clinical psychology. whatever my future...i hope i can link my interests through my passion for photojournalism.

DLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #176
-Shae-Lynn*
Laugh often. Dream big. Reach for the stars!!
 
-Shae-Lynn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada

I've always seen this thread but never posted, so now I am :)
I'm Emily.
I live in Canada and am 18 years old.
I play the alto saxophone mostly, but have also played flute, french horn and the piano. I love colouring at th moment, it makes me happy :)
I compete trampoline and also coach artistic gymnastics and trampoline to kids from 3-15.
I love snow, especially when there is a blizzard and all of the sounds of the city are muted and everything feels at peace.
I'm always around if anyone wants or needs to PM me. I'd love to help :)



It's the children the world almost breaks that grow up to save it.
-Frank Warren


-Shae-Lynn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #177
littlewhisper
Sarah
 
littlewhisper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Im not really sure where i am...all i know is im still here
I am currently:

Hey *waves shyly* I'm Sarah
I've been on here about a year...but i havent really met many people :( sad i know... Im actually not THAT shy ... but i'm scared of making a first move to know people.

I'm 17 and from England (currently regretting this..cos its colllld)
I sing...probably rubbishly but i love it. i play guitar to,
Um i live most of my life with my head in the clouds
i drink about a million gallons of tea a day
i dont like myself..at all
hmm i have many random obsessions...
please talk to me..i'm nice
xxxxx <3




Dragonfly-my guardian angel

Except for a few small bruises, cuts and scars..well i'm fine...

Feel free to PM me...i'l always be here for anyone who needs someone to talk to. promise xxx <3

littlewhisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #178
Justwontworkbecause
 
Justwontworkbecause's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Hey party people :D
Im rosie
I live in New Jersey :]
i love converse and vans
Im 13
i play guitar/flute/piano and sing
i have been to one Paramore concert and Jeremy told me he liked my shoes
im in love with someone that possibly likes me back :D
I love popsicles ;D
I like to meet new people
i live in a fantasy

Justwontworkbecause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #179
indigoblack13
 
indigoblack13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: usa
I am currently:

Hi ya
I am KaLee
I am a mother of a wonderful one year old
I am married to her father
I am from Utah, USA
and I am very happy that I found RYL

indigoblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 12:52 AM   #180
SpiderMoth
 
SpiderMoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The intewebs
I am currently:

Hello, I'm Spider
I'm eighteen and I live in a world of dreams.
I have a wonderful lover named Travis, he means the world to me.
I'm a very intimate person and I believe nothing is more beautiful than someone being completely honest and vulnerable.
I do a lot of writing, mostly SciFi and Fantasy stuff.
My biggest pet peeve is someone going through my things without my permission.
I want to be either a Paleontologist or a Biologist when I finish school. Geologist is another possibility. I just really love science.



I don't want to be seen as a Pretty Thing
'Cause it's the pretty things that we're always breaking...

SpiderMoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:31 AM.