RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #17961
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

tis rather intresting isnt it Gabz

Balders is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #17962
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*joins in watching zeddy and mafiki*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #17963
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
*smiles widely* ^_^ <3

*flails arms above head, Cheeky-Girl stylie*

Oh you're just reeking of sexehness now




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #17964
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

dancing for money eh? ;]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #17965
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

It is indeed

Lucius. is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #17966
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post

Oh you're just reeking of sexehness now
*grins*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #17967
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 View Post
dancing for money eh? ;]
Hell to the yeah ;D




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #17968
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

*sits in corner*

The One Who is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #17969
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

*sits next to Claire* you okay? <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #17970
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 View Post
dancing for money eh? ;]
You know you like it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
*sits in corner*
Hey Claire =) How're you doing hon?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #17971
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I'll be fine. *hugs*

The One Who is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #17972
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*hugs Claire*
You can talk to us if you need, mmkay? And 'fine' is a word I poke with caution...




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #17973
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

*snuggles Claire* you're welcome to talk to me, lovely <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #17974
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Thanks you two *cuddles* I'll be okay, really.

The One Who is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #17975
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

*hugs everyone in turn*



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #17976
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Can I has a hug, pwease?

Lucius. is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #17977
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

How's everyone else?

Gabz *cuddles* what's up?

The One Who is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #17978
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

*hugs everyone at once*

Balders is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #17979
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*cuddles Gabzeh*
What's happening sweetheart? <3




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 30-05-2010, 09:51 PM   #17980
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

*snuggles everyone*

I'm just lonely *nods*

Lucius. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 26 (0 members and 26 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:20 PM.