RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #1761
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Femme* (Emily?)




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:39 AM   #1762
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Yeup :]

Or flemily.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:48 AM   #1763
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Nice to meet you ^__^. Can't remember if I introduced myself to you or not, but just in case, I'm Däyna

*hugs*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:41 AM   #1764
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Heya :]
Could have? *dosen't remember* Nice to meet you though.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #1765
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*hugs everyone*

Hi all, I had a good holiday. I needed it, I really did. Even though it was only 3 nights, getting away from my usual routine was a holiday in its self to me.



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #1766
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Bounces in and tacklesquishes Emily and Liddy* =DDD!!

Glad to hear you had a good holiday ^___^




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #1767
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Thank you!

*hugs Dayna*



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #1768
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

You're welcome *hugs Liddy back*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #1769
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Runs in and gives everyone massive hugs* I've missed you all



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:35 AM   #1770
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

*hugs everyone*

*takes up place in corner*




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #1771
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hi Kat! Hope the babysitting wasnt too painful?! *hugs you*

*gives Emily a squish too*



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #1772
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Flemily*

*Hugs Liddy* Yeah the babysitting wasn't too bad, exhausted me majorly tho.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #1773
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs everyone*

Least I'm safe here!!



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #1774
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Helen, Kat, Liddy and Emily*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #1775
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Helen and Dayna*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 03:56 AM   #1776
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Kat & Dayna*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 04:19 AM   #1777
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*hugs Liddy, Kat, Emily and Dayna*





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 04:59 AM   #1778
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Emma, Helen and Kat*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 09:54 AM   #1779
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*Squeezes Helen, Kat, Dayna and Emily*



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #1780
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Helen, Emma, Dayna and Liddy*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:22 PM.