RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #17581
Jukebox
 

I baked an awesome cake the other day.

Yeah, my mum is really cool. I thought she was going to shout at me. But she didn't.
She just said "Oh Olivia!" And proceeded to help me out.

I don't want to leave Hol :(

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #17582
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

That's well lovely of her :]

Awh :[ That's not fun much.. does that mean another 2/3months?..



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #17583
Jukebox
 

Nah..just two weeks lol. But still.

I'm going to be so bored. I have to go now. Get on a bus!

I have to get a bus, 2 trains and a plane!
Too much hassle! I'm using Hols case..it's bigger than me!

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #17584
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Where's home for you then?

I'm a retard.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #17585
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

That island.. you know.. the one with all the men on?

:P

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #17586
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

2 weeks isn't sooo bad love :P

Umsk.
Where emilyface said (Y)



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #17587
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:

*offers hugs*
I hope everyone is having a good day,
and if not I hope it gets better. :)



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #17588
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Alex, my geography revision is totally not happening. Are you doing tourism and cities? :(

How was your retake yday? My friend redid skills paper and said it was quite hard.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 06:35 PM   #17589
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Nopes i'm doing.. wait.. nope.. *runs to check*

Geomorphological Processes and Hazards
Cold Environments
Population Pressure and Resource Management
Managing Cities ; Challenges and Issues

(Y) Fun times.. Revision hasn't actually started yet :]

Retake yday was okay. I duno.
Thing is last years was really good bar two of the 10mark questions I had no idea about so I lost the marks.
This year was all vaguely average.. so god knows.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #17590
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Has any of your revision actually started Alex?





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #17591
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Who needs to start revision anyway?
We gave up in history and rench today
so i tooka history text book home to piss dad off with



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #17592
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

never said revision was important :p Except it totally is.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 09:49 PM   #17593
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Ill trust you on that one



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 10:04 PM   #17594
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Haha. I'd totally go back and revise more if I had a second chance. Actually. That's a lie. I had a chance to do that at college and didn't bother then either. One day I might.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #17595
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I'm at my parents.
Wow.
It's well weird.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 10:10 PM   #17596
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

haha so am i
i live there
jokes
dad andthe gf and his mates are downstairs *retch*
i wil revise on holiday
i hope



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #17597
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Hah.
Thanx for the belief Zoe ;P

Noithasn'tmuchreally.

Bleh.
Feel bleh.
Life's bleh.
Drink's bleh.
Who won the footie?



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #17598
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Hahah it's 1-1 and one guy got sent off for slapping another.
Jokes.

Bunch'a'girls.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #17599
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Still going isn't it?





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #17600
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Ohh dear
aparently my uncle and hsi mate
are flrying to watch it
then flying back
cause theres no accomadation free
lollll



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:16 PM.