RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #1741
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

locked within the crystal ball - blackmore's night



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #1742
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

November Rain- Guns and Roses



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #1743
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

one last breath - Opeth



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #1744
Chaos
* Kez *
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wigan, UK
I am currently:

One - Metallica



~*~ Proud Cat Owner ~*~


"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." - Leonardo Da Vinci



Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #1745
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Pygmalion's Dream- Cruxshadows



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #1746
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Queen Of Hearts - The Birthday Massacre



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 12:51 AM   #1747
Sugar and Spice
 
Sugar and Spice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Rette Mich - Tokio Hotel






Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 12:54 AM   #1748
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Saku - Dir en Grey



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 01:50 AM   #1749
Sugar and Spice
 
Sugar and Spice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Tonight Tonight Tonight - Genesis






Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 05:52 AM   #1750
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

U + Ur Hand- Pink





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 06:20 AM   #1751
Sugar and Spice
 
Sugar and Spice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Voodoo - Imelda May






Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #1752
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth
 
Lil'MissLaLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South West England
I am currently:

Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks




'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/


Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 07:22 AM   #1753
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

X-ray eyes- The Bee Gees!



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #1754
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Yes - Coldplay






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 04:18 AM   #1755
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

Z Y X- They Might Be Giants





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 06:11 AM   #1756
ItWasAFireFight
Become Undone, let it be.
 
ItWasAFireFight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I am currently:

accidently in love - counting crows






And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.

ItWasAFireFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 06:19 AM   #1757
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

Bleed Like Me- Garbage





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 11:06 AM   #1758
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Cubicles - My chem.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 02:13 AM   #1759
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

Darkness- Twiztid





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #1760
Whispering_Voices
Feels Like I'm Losing Again
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cornwall, GB
I am currently:

E9 Tea - Seether

Whispering_Voices is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:26 AM.