RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #17561
Cossy
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

You're pretty much on the money!

Time will heal this no matter what you believe.

Cossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:50 PM   #17562
SamiJo
 
SamiJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: United States
I am currently:

emotionless?

SamiJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:10 PM   #17563
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

let me hug you! I am sorry youre feeling triggered :(





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:10 AM   #17564
SamiJo
 
SamiJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: United States
I am currently:

thanks.
are those good dreams?

SamiJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:33 AM   #17565
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen
 
EvanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: PACNW
I am currently:

Divert you're thinking to something different and perhaps you won't feel so triggered



Lookin at the world through my rear view, searchin for an answer up high, or is it all, wasted time ~B.O.B

EvanO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:03 PM   #17566
coolkid98
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

*hugs you* I'm always here if you want to talk, I hope you feel happier soon.

coolkid98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:37 PM   #17567
almostAwarrior90
 
almostAwarrior90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
I am currently:

I am glad you feel well enough to support others.



Carrie/23/Self Harm/Depression/Anxiety/Warrior
All my windows still are broken but I'm standing on my feet.
Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.- Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, and Little Mix give me hope.


almostAwarrior90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #17568
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

I'm sorry that you feel triggered, I do hope the feeling passes





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 09:11 PM   #17569
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

I hope your thoughts become happier soon.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2014, 08:43 PM   #17570
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

In the same boat, I hope you're doing better





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 01:54 AM   #17571
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Shall we sail away to happier days? :)



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 02:03 AM   #17572
LilMissEmma
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

Hope you feel better soon.

LilMissEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #17573
coolkid98
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

*protects you* My inbox is always open if you want to talk.

coolkid98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 05:47 PM   #17574
LilMissEmma
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

It's cool that you feel able to support people.

LilMissEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 07:59 PM   #17575
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

whats making you feel so vulnerable





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #17576
LilMissEmma
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

Goodness knows.

Hope you're feeling happier soon.

LilMissEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #17577
StormCloud
 
StormCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Colorado
I am currently:

I feel the same way, hope you find some happy feelings soon!



We want it, we want, we want a reason to live. We need it, we need, we need more than this. Going through this life, looking for angels. People passing by, looking for angels. Walking down the streets, looking for angels. Everyone I meet, looking for angels.

Looking For Angels - Skillet



StormCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 09:41 PM   #17578
LilMissEmma
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

I know how that feels. Sucks, eh?

LilMissEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 07:05 PM   #17579
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Stress really sucks, hopefully things get less stressful for you soon





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 07:46 PM   #17580
Itsy-Bitsy
 
Itsy-Bitsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
I am currently:

*Kisses booboo better and gives a lolipop*

Itsy-Bitsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:56 PM.