RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #17521
Jukebox
 

I'm not even meant to be drinking the stuff because this is what happens. It's my own fault...however, I could blame Hol because she paid for it!

  Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2008, 09:31 PM   #17522
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Lol. *Pets Oliviargh*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 04:44 AM   #17523
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I got sent home because I fainted and knocked myself out through being so tire.d
****ing score.

Zane lowe was actually really good, he knows how to get the crowd going, as were Utah Saints & Sherz played my song for me <3

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #17524
Mother
 
Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotophobia View Post
I got sent home because I fainted and knocked myself out through being so tire.d
****ing score.

Zane lowe was actually really good, he knows how to get the crowd going, as were Utah Saints & Sherz played my song for me <3
Sleep Hunni - the key to staying awake

Told you Utah Saints were good didn't I? Still jealous that you got to see them for nowt



I cherish the time with my children, for they grow and before you know it, they no longer need you.



Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 11:38 AM   #17525
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Oh dear Erin, I hope you've slept now!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 12:21 PM   #17526
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

EirinnEirinnEirinn listen to mother *nods*



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #17527
Jukebox
 

Yeah Eirinn...listen to yo' mother!

My mum still texts me telling me to look after myself...no doubt she'll be nagging when I go home on Wednesday.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #17528
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

My mummy will go insane when i leave home. Poor woman.

I added my (ex)deputy head on facebook, haha. He is strange.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 02:49 PM   #17529
Diamonds.
04/03/13 <3
 
Diamonds.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

Didn't know if to post :). I'm bi ;o I am actually in a straight relationship atm, and have been for 4 years in July.

xx


(p.s. I love dancinggirl *ellie*)




thank you, Lily, for saving mummy's life*.
You are my one and only, you can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight, and you'll be alright.


Diamonds. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #17530
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Hi Rebecca.

Hm. My mum doesn't really do anything when I'm at uni, just says she doesn't want to know about my sleeping habits. *Blinks*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #17531
Jukebox
 

Me and Hol made cakes! I made a really cool one. First cake I've ever made....i probably made them with my mum when I was younger, but I can't remember!

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 06:34 PM   #17532
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I'm awake.
Actually, les be fair.
I'm gonna go back to bed in a bit.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #17533
Jukebox
 

Don't go to your lesson tomorrow? Just like..sleep for the next day or something ;)

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #17534
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Just get a full nights sleep tonight and you'll be grand.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #17535
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Also,

Hi Rebecca :)





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 08:59 PM   #17536
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I have backache. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #17537
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

*steps on*

I had that yesterday.
But asked my brother to hit it back into place.
And he did.
And now all's good.

Meaning it wasn't really backache.. it was just back issues (Y)

Hwat the **** am I on about.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 10:21 AM   #17538
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

*Licks Alex*

<3

I SOBBED last night at Harry Potter!! Dumbledore died and then the phoenix started singing and I was all. CRY. (Y)

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #17539
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Ohes Harry Potter :[
<3<3<3

I totally blame this cool points thing on the RR y'know guys.
TOTALLY.
:P



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #17540
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

The rainbow room and some of the chat regs. Hm.

I often wonder. About stuff.

You guys need to behave.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:09 AM.