RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-01-2008, 08:21 PM   #1721
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

hair..





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 02:00 PM   #1722
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Bald.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #1723
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

OldAge





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #1724
green.eyes
killing me softly
 
green.eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester/Cambridge
I am currently:

zimmaframe





green.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:35 PM   #1725
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

walking





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #1726
phoenix
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: chester
I am currently:

running

phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #1727
green.eyes
killing me softly
 
green.eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester/Cambridge
I am currently:

running





green.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:39 PM   #1728
phoenix
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: chester
I am currently:

jogging

phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:39 PM   #1729
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

scared





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 01:17 AM   #1730
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Crying.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 01:29 AM   #1731
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

tears

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 01:58 AM   #1732
Kurea
Inkstains, windowpanes, (words, words, words)
 
Kurea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Fears



I may only seem to be a drunken,
vice-ridden gnome whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels.
But I know about art and love,
if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being.



Kurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 02:21 AM   #1733
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Spiders

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 02:30 AM   #1734
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Web..



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 02:47 AM   #1735
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

trapped

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #1736
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

suffocate




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 04:25 AM   #1737
Kurea
Inkstains, windowpanes, (words, words, words)
 
Kurea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Air.. . .



I may only seem to be a drunken,
vice-ridden gnome whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels.
But I know about art and love,
if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being.



Kurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 07:19 AM   #1738
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Breathe



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #1739
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

oxygen





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #1740
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Tank.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:06 PM.