RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #17141
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

For the moment we'll just have to stick with our occasional meets.

But a week away would be excellent.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #17142
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Right people. I'm off to try and sleep so I'll probably be staring at the ceiling for a while.
Night all :) xo



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #17143
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Night night Jade, hope you can sleep lovie <3

It's nice to dream Adam ^_^
And soon I'll have more freedom. I'm 17 in 3 months and 2 weeks (I have a countdown in my head because I'm going to that Muse gig that day) and I'm off to college/sixth form. They can't treat me like a kid forever.




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #17144
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I do love dreaming.
^_^



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #17145
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Dreaming is lovely.
Possibilities are endless when you're dreaming.

Goodnight, Jade, lovely.
<3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #17146
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Got to be careful not to get carried away though.
Don't want to convince yourself things are possible when they arent.
...Totally not speaking from experience

I'm such a pessimist :P
I'm a pessimistic dreamer though, so that's okay right? :tardgrin:




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:25 PM   #17147
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

*pets*
Of course, Anna, of course ^_^




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #17148
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Bed time for me as well guys, I have a Physics exam in the mornnn.
Week off after tomorrow is over though, I'm relieved <3

Night night everyone, love you all! <3




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:43 PM   #17149
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Goodnight, Anna & good luck, lovely. <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 27-05-2010, 11:54 PM   #17150
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Night Anna.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #17151
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

well anyway: goodnight all.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #17152
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Night Adam.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 01:17 AM   #17153
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

rawr <3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #17154
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Morning All



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #17155
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Morning Adam :)



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #17156
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

morning guys

Balders is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #17157
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Morning Josh :) How are you?



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #17158
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

at college pissed off wanting to cut like **** tbh you?

Balders is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:19 AM   #17159
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

*massive hugs*
I'm ok, but are you?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #17160
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

dw bout me seriously im more trouble than im worth honestly

Balders is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:05 AM.