RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #17121
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Camping



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #17122
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

snakes




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #17123
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Ladders



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #17124
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Fall.



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #17125
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Cliff



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #17126
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

hanger




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #17127
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Coat.



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #17128
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

jacket




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #17129
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

comfort



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #17130
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

blanket




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #17131
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Security



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #17132
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

safety




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #17133
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Helmet



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #17134
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Bike.



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #17135
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

wheels




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #17136
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Cavemen



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #17137
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Flintstones.



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #17138
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Vitamins



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #17139
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Minerals.



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #17140
xbertyx
 
xbertyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

pearls



i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young


xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 AM.