RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #17061
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Pasta.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 02:57 AM   #17062
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

noodle!



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:09 AM   #17063
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Fear.



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:12 AM   #17064
erin654
Erin Lestrange
 
erin654's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orem, UT
I am currently:

anxiety



No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else.


erin654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:24 AM   #17065
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

panic



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:31 AM   #17066
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Disco!



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #17067
erin654
Erin Lestrange
 
erin654's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orem, UT
I am currently:

.cow.



No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else.


erin654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:48 AM   #17068
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

hides



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:52 AM   #17069
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Letters



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #17070
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Alphabet



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #17071
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

twenty six




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #17072
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Numbers



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #17073
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

digits




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #17074
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Cellular.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #17075
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

tower



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #17076
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Model.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #17077
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

clay.



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 11:59 PM   #17078
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Pot..



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 12:13 AM   #17079
xbertyx
 
xbertyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

gardening.



i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young


xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #17080
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

vegetables



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 10 (0 members and 10 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:39 PM.