RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-04-2008, 09:51 AM   #16981
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Slindarrrrrrrrr'sbirthday.
:]

Lardidar.

I haven't been completely sobered out since Sunday morning.
RAVE.

Partypartypartyy.

OH MY GOSH 7 DAYS LEFT.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #16982
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

yay. thankyou! :).

today will be filled with boring revision & going-to-the-library'ness though.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #16983
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

GUYYYYYYYYYYYS !!
I got a C in one of my Bio mocks !!!

A CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC !



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:37 PM   #16984
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Yay you?

*Sleeps*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #16985
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

No need to sound so sarcastic ¬_¬
I was proud.

All my other grades this year have pretty much been Ds/Es/Us.
(Y)



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #16986
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I didn't know if it was good or not!!

Some subjects I'd have killed to get C's in, others a C wasn't as good as a B?

YAY ALEX WELL DONE!! You're my smart little bean. =]

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #16987
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

:D YAYYYYYYYYYY !

I know what you mean though.
I get pissed if I get that in other subjects.
But Biology, it's like a miracle :]



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #16988
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Welll gooood. Your biology sounds like my chemistry. I was hopeless. Utterly hopeless. To this DAY I do NOT know how I passed my Science GCSE's.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #16989
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Hahah with the genius little brain you clearly have on you :D

God I wish i'd done sociology.
At least then I could've got a passing grade at AS and not messed up my uni choices and yadayadayadayaaa/



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #16990
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Clearly. =P

A C is a passing grade. o.0

*Prods* If wishes were fishes and all that, but I completely understand. Ugh.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #16991
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Yeh I know.
I meant in my ASs my maths grade.. although E is technically a pass.. but hardly.

*sighs*
Oh life.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #16992
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Ah. Well. At least you passed. I got a U in my French. 88/300. Pitiful.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #16993
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Life is :)



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 03:02 PM   #16994
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Yah. *Attacks*

August 30th eh? Gotta book it off work I surpose.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #16995
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Yayy :D You better.
Yay.Yay.Yayyyyy.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 03:05 PM   #16996
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Lulz. Yes ma'am.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 03:39 PM   #16997
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

thank youuu :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDAAAAAR, WOOOOO. You're so old now.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #16998
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

30th August?

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #16999
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Birthdays?



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #17000
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i don't like tequila.
it hurts.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 56 (0 members and 56 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:48 AM.