RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-04-2008, 12:53 PM   #16941
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

You suck.

And if you showed emma you have to show me or i'll hold it against you forever that you love her so much more than me.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #16942
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i thought this was a support site. :(



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #16943
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

:[

Humph. Whatever. Humph.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #16944
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Oh my goshhh... NO HAIR!?!?

I think I'd cry.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #16945
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

*Shaves Emily*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #16946
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

god that sounds wrong.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #16947
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

>.<

Yur jst dirtyyyy.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #16948
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

****ing weirdos.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #16949
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Damnit.

I'm too innocent I tell you. Too goddamn innocent.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #16950
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Clearly./



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #16951
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

hey hey you you.
i don't like your girlfriend.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #16952
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Hey hey you you,
I think you need a new one.

And I'm blates too innocent.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #16953
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

hmmmmmm
vodka
again



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #16954
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I didn't drink anyyy vodka today. Nope.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #16955
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Awww gosh, does that make me adirty alkie?
Gosh im insanely paranoid tonight lol



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #16956
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Yes it does.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #16957
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

It probably ought to i drink to much
oh well



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #16958
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Eurgggh you lot make me sick!

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:20 PM   #16959
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

T.T

Not me Emily, I'm the innocent here!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #16960
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

i can still type, not a good sign



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:52 AM.