RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #16941
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Selfish.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #16942
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Mean.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #16943
erin654
Erin Lestrange
 
erin654's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orem, UT
I am currently:

evil

erin654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #16944
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

flames



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #16945
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

heat.





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #16946
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

passion




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #16947
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

pit...



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #16948
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Bull


I wanna listen to Atrophy by RJA now -.-



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 04:25 AM   #16949
erin654
Erin Lestrange
 
erin654's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orem, UT
I am currently:

horns



No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else.


erin654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 04:52 AM   #16950
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Devil.



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 05:11 AM   #16951
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

Sinner



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #16952
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Me...




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #16953
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Conscious








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #16954
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

surviving



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #16955
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

castaway








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #16956
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Wilson



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #16957
erin654
Erin Lestrange
 
erin654's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orem, UT
I am currently:

Dennis (the Menace)



No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else.


erin654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 01:13 AM   #16958
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

comic



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 02:44 AM   #16959
cowgirl_2418
Brew
 
cowgirl_2418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ohio
I am currently:

Book!



Another day - Another play - Mold the clay
Straighten it out -Make it lay - Breathe upon the living creature Lungs burn - Heart pumps - Fingers twitch - Becomes alive -
Burn and fly - Time to rely - Upon a lie.


cowgirl_2418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 05:03 AM   #16960
VampiricShadow
Vampire
 
VampiricShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

Escape



Feel free to message me ^_^

<3

Why yes, I am a Vampire XD

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been

(Unbreakable ~ Fireflight)

VampiricShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 PM.