RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #16921
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Night Adam :)




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #16922
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

looks cool anna




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #16923
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Claire, just a few moments of sexual inappropriacy. Some House lovage. A lot of random lovage to other housemates.

The usual ^_^
We just seem to be posting like mad today O.o




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #16924
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Good to hear <3
Your day been okay? =]
yep. The school year is winding down




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #16925
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Ah, when I was at school (make myself sound ancient, why don't I? xD), I loved this time of the year because it always felt a lot more relaxed =]

Pretty much what Marie said, Claire. Plus a breakdown from me, which was so fun xD

Lucius. is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #16926
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

deffo means sooo much activity on here im gonna miss tons of pages per day lol

Balders is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #16927
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

it looks like random spam josh. I doubt you will miss once.


spam is *coughfuncough*




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #16928
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Speaking of the end of school, SIXTEEN DAYS TIL MY FINAL EXAM <3

OH MY GOD.
I got told today that my head teacher wants to keep people in school after the 11th of June, which is when my last exam is. I will be forced to go back into school AFTER MY EXAMS.
I'm not getting study leave. Now they want me to go to school when the exams are finished.

._.




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #16929
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

ooook

Balders is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #16930
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlitnights View Post
Speaking of the end of school, SIXTEEN DAYS TIL MY FINAL EXAM <3

OH MY GOD.
I got told today that my head teacher wants to keep people in school after the 11th of June, which is when my last exam is. I will be forced to go back into school AFTER MY EXAMS.
I'm not getting study leave. Now they want me to go to school when the exams are finished.

._.
Some major suckage right there.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #16931
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Speaking of the end of school, SIXTEEN DAYS TIL MY FINAL EXAM <3
YAY

*throws a party*




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #16932
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

I know Marie >.<
I'm not going in of course, I'll just refuse :)
Not like they can do anything after my exams are over *rolleyes*




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #16933
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Anna, you rebel! :P




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #16934
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

I knowww right xD




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #16935
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1raCtM3UGk[/ame]




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #16936
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlitnights View Post
Speaking of the end of school, SIXTEEN DAYS TIL MY FINAL EXAM <3

OH MY GOD.
I got told today that my head teacher wants to keep people in school after the 11th of June, which is when my last exam is. I will be forced to go back into school AFTER MY EXAMS.
I'm not getting study leave. Now they want me to go to school when the exams are finished.

._.
O_O ouch!

Lucius. is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #16937
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

You want to be careful, Anna.
You'll be getting yourself a reputation of the House Rebel.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #16938
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

dont blame you for not going in being honest

Balders is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #16939
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Haahahahah, House Rebel <3

I'm a massive pushover really :P




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #16940
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

accept the title




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:33 PM.