RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-04-2008, 10:35 AM   #16881
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Luke can spell now *pats*



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #16882
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Nah. JAMES can spell, you can just pretend it's you.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #16883
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

...SURE!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 02:35 PM   #16884
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Go revise child!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #16885
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

And you would be?..
I remember the name.. but like.. nothing's coming back to me?



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #16886
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

jsdfagkjsfjkdfbhkjdf.
I ate too much Nutella.
I feel weird

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #16887
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

i just feel weird
due to meetigng the christian emo form Woodend ;)



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #16888
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Indeedyi did meet the emo christian, and he didnt poison me no, but he did let me write
Dave is peadophile
up his arm :)



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #16889
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

lol i wish,
Im assuming youll never, ever let me live it down if i admit to likinghim>



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #16890
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

haha
well its an improvement on being half stalked by the italian fish man. :)



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #16891
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

You havnt met him.
:p
serisouly, i was sooo drunk that ir an down the road shouting IM A PLANE IM A PLANE
and he was tlaking about marrige



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #16892
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

God. Poor girl.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #16893
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

I think only some people still belive in that
im not really sure tho, so will have to find another christian to ask :)
hehe
and eh?



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #16894
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

GREASE!

<3

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #16895
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

just a tad
and ooo i wanna see that



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #16896
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I love Bear Grylls.
He's hot.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #16897
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

thats a tad worrying? :p
hehe
gods im bored



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #16898
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I love musicals toooo.

I watched Hairspray yesterday. Might watch Phantom tonight.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #16899
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

It's not worrying, it's true!

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #16900
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

fair enough i mean, i can hardly comment :p



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:10 PM.