RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #16861
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Jesus thats a tad worrying
The only way i used to be able to tell mine and my mums underwear apart is that hers never had *any* elastic left lol.



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #16862
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I was just about to go into underwear talk and decided you don't need to know what my mum wears.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #16863
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Oh comeone it cant beworse than putting my dads undies away.
Or are they frightening?



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #16864
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

No. Just....Ah screw it.

My mum has the white pants. I have all the other colours. Black, pink, blue etc etc. If they're not white. They're mine and if they're white, they're my mum's. Even if they're technically mine. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #16865
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Fair enoughs
My auntie did that at one point, cause ther was her and my two female cousins, they all picked a colour lol



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 08:09 PM   #16866
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

It's not faiirrr. I used to buy coloured packs including a white pair and they'd end up in her drawer. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #16867
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

awww thats a bummer
i have this issue that i quite often have to retrive my underwear from my dad now.... :p




I debated just leaving that, but i thought id clairfy, i often wear boy boxers. My grandma and dad seem to forget this



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 08:22 PM   #16868
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I was going to say 'yes.. I think your dad has issues' :P

Some famous guy came into work today. He was well nice. But I have no idea who he was.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 08:25 PM   #16869
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

...hahahaha.

I don't understand boxers. Too airy.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #16870
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Lol, i have htem for wearing under skirts, they get rid of that horrible hting on a hot day where your legs stick together, and my dad does have issues, just not those kind of issues



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #16871
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.
 
craola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

*Pops in*

When I was on holiday I saw this t-shirt in my favourite shop on the beach and I couldn't stop laughing, the security man was in the shop so I launched a stealth mission...no I actually did, to take a picture.

I know it actually says Cayman Islands but it so looks like Gay man Islands but I found it funny >.<

-



*Giggles*

craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #16872
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Haha Aimee, bless you. It does look like gay man island.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 10:13 PM   #16873
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Totally
hehe
imagine if there was a gayman island?



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 11:33 PM   #16874
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Gayman islands. Hm. Sounds like fun!!

Awh, Luke, I preferred darw myself. =P

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #16875
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

GaymanGayman.

I think I came to uni to become a faghag.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #16876
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

...No comment.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #16877
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005


Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #16878
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Luke's a bit special.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:38 AM   #16879
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I was trying to be nice. ish.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:44 AM   #16880
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Not sure.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:54 PM.