RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #16741
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Keeps you protected



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #16742
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Being in love is a beautiful thing- enjoy every moment






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #16743
DontLookUp
Saffyx
 
DontLookUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

calms you down



♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.


DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #16744
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

*hugs you and fills you with positive messages*






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #16745
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

*Hugs you and gives you tea.*





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #16746
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Helps you sleep



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #16747
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Believes you are the sort of person who deserves to enjoy being in love






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #16748
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

*soothes you*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #16749
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

*hugs you, and gives you chance to talk*






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #16750
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

hugs you





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #16751
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

*hugs you* It's ok to feel sensitive, be gentle with yourself






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #16752
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

*comforts you*




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #16753
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Hopes whether is keeping you busy is worthwhile and is making you smile






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #16754
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)
 
Icecube. Swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Looks after you and takes the thing which Is making you scared away from you. *hugs*



“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”


Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #16755
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

*gives you a huge, warm, soft bed to rest on*






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #16756
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cuddles you and dries your tears



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #16757
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Is really pleased that your love is working for you






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #16758
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Makes you feel better



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #16759
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)
 
Icecube. Swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Really pleased for you xxx



“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”


Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #16760
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

hopes they are positive thoughts






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:01 PM.