RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #16681
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Thank you, she is! Glad you are producing lots of things



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #16682
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

I hope your time spent together is filled with lots of moments like this:



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #16683
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

*Gives you some of my hope*






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #16684
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Gives you rolling hope:



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:19 PM   #16685
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Ranger Fairy- Oh no, what happened to being productive? *tries to cheer you up and take away the blahs*



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #16686
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Shows you a hopeful future



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #16687
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

I hope love will stay in your future.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #16688
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I hope that you will also feel loved and hopeful



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:15 AM   #16689
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hope that you feel loved by many x



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #16690
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

*braids your hair* to help ground you




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #16691
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Wants to know what you are keeping busy with



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #16692
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Ah sweet love! :)



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #16693
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Gives you hope



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #16694
krazeevilturtle
Faith. Trust. Pixie Dust.
 
krazeevilturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Camelot
I am currently:

I hope your love loves you back forevermore too :)



"Absoloodle!"

"He was a fierce hunter, but he was small and easily squished."

krazeevilturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #16695
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

*tucks you into a soft bed*






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #16696
cdcdisney90
Lovatic
 
cdcdisney90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

*talks to you and tries to help you figure out what you are confused about*




You can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a Heart.
Stay Strong and Be Unbroken.
Carrielee, 20.
Demi Lovato IS my inspiration.


cdcdisney90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #16697
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)
 
Icecube. Swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Showers you with happiness xx



“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”


Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #16698
((deleted))
~Ruth~
 
((deleted))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Thanet
I am currently:

Offers you tissues and hot chocolate



"Has anyone seen my contact lens? It may be stuckto a tree or a rock or something. Oh boy, I am so grounded" Family Guy
if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day that nobody died


!!!! I got lei'd in Vets !!!!



((deleted)) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #16699
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Thank you :)

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #16700
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

*talks to you about something hilarious to distract you from the panic*






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 18 (0 members and 18 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 PM.