RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #16581
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hope you're having fun Miss Beth!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #16582
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

hiya! you k?



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #16583
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

im fine, you?

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #16584
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menticide View Post
hiya! you k?
Get out! >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Redemption] View Post
im fine, you?
Glad to hear you're good!

I'm alright thanks.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #16585
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

well, good ish.

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #16586
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Well that's not too positive, do you need to PM?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #16587
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

I dont know, Im in the library, idk when I can go home, stuffs going on with my other housemate and shes got people over - it was so awkward, the two of us here were practically kicked out of the living room where we were eating dinner!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #16588
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Well that sounds rather awkward...Can you text the other room mate?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #16589
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

and say what?!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #16590
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Mmm...Can we come back yet? haha.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #16591
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

haha well, we werent asked to go out, but we have stuff to do, and interrupting to take places downstairs, interrupting playing guitar UPSTAIRS, interrupting to get shoes and go out, dont want to do it again!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #16592
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
Get out! >.>.
you don't get to talk to me anymore



Beth, come and live with me!



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #16593
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Redemption] View Post
haha well, we werent asked to go out, but we have stuff to do, and interrupting to take places downstairs, interrupting playing guitar UPSTAIRS, interrupting to get shoes and go out, dont want to do it again!
That does not sound very fun, I hope you can go home soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menticide View Post
you don't get to talk to me anymore
!
Well you said 'k' >.>





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #16594
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

its so cold, theyve got the air con on in here!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #16595
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Why?! it's cold today D:





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #16596
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Redemption] View Post
its so cold, theyve got the air con on in here!
just...why?



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #16597
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

DAMMIT MIKE!!!



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #16598
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

because my uni is stupid, haha! its been snowing!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #16599
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menticide View Post
DAMMIT MIKE!!!
That will teach you not to use 'K' haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Redemption] View Post
because my uni is stupid, haha! its been snowing!
That is pretty stupid D: I've been hearing a few places have been having snow, I want snow!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #16600
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

not decent snow!
I spent 2 hours in a stone church last night with no heating! (I had a concert in there) and it was snowing!!!!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:45 AM.