RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2009, 01:30 AM   #1641
Rawrk
 

three years means i'll be nearly 19 :3

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #1642
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Fine, don't have any of my years then!





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:12 AM   #1643
Rawrk
 

*takes and hugs*

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #1644
Forever Blue
its not sexual honest :P
 
Forever Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Coventry.Woo.
I am currently:

loads of fit girls its awesome :) *misses cov* lol

Forever Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #1645
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I smell. Somebody come bathe me.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #1646
Rawrk
 

I'll join you ;]
I need a bath too.

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #1647
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Woot woot. I still didn't bother though. Oh well.
There's always tomorrow.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #1648
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Theres talk of the drinking age being raised to 21.
If it is, I will seriously rage.
>_<

Its the evening so I feel like crap.... I have been feeling nauseous every mornin gand evening for 3 weeks,... its horrible!
Help?

I had a lovely day with Claire =]... but getting home was fookin horrible!

*hugs*

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #1649
Rawrk
 

Mike, it sounds like you're pregnant :P

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #1650
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

I spent last night sleeping between two very phit ladies, and dancing/drinking/smoking/generally being strange with 3 very sexyful ladies.

Jealous much?

ALSEX. I can't belive you posted those pictures of me hungover on facebook =[





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #1651
Rawrk
 

My friends all live like. An hour away from me.
Srsly, closest friend is 40 minutes car journey.
*sadface*
I wish I could have NIGHTS WITH PEOPLE ):

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #1652
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrk View Post
Mike, it sounds like you're pregnant :P
I was going to say the same thing!!!!!!

Try some ginger Mike, it helps settle a stomach *nods*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #1653
Rawrk
 

Unless you're having a baby, then you're ****ed.
ASSBABY.

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #1654
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

See Tiff, all the people I partayed with last night live between 45 minutes to 2 hours away from me, however, this is why I love the fact that Flem can drive =]





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #1655
Rawrk
 

Pfft, lucky.
I have no one who can drive.
*sadface*

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #1656
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

*pats*





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #1657
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ooo. Photos on facebook? Shouldn't have said that.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #1658
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Ginger in what form?
Evening sickness isn;t a symptom of pregnancy though TMK?
*Is saddened by his lack of partying*
However I had fun with a sexy lady today so i'm happy anyway =]

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #1659
Rawrk
 

Someone link them here, I don't have a facebook ):

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #1660
Rawrk
 

& Mike, you're a man, so it'll be reversed.
Because you have babies out of your bum, so you will have evening sickness instead of morning sickness.

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 AM.