RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #1641
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia


New Word: Pride



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #1642
Emm
-the invisible one-
 
Emm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: leics
I am currently:

didn't post the first one cos it did not seem suitable. but heres the second one.



New word: Music



Since when was the moon so bright
that it hid all of my stars?

xxx


Emm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #1643
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:



New word: Notebook



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #1644
Imaginary_friend
~*Laura*~
 
Imaginary_friend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:



new word: frustration




The greatest hazard of all, losing one's self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all

He who saves one life, saves the world entire


Imaginary_friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #1645
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

This is the second one: the first one had boobies :|



New Word: alive



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:41 AM   #1646
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:



New word: Crazy



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #1647
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia


New Word:Eyes



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #1648
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:




next word: betray



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #1649
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:



New word: Paint



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:28 PM   #1650
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:



blob





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 12:50 AM   #1651
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:



blah blah blah



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 01:17 AM   #1652
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:



New word: Awesomesauce



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 05:13 AM   #1653
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:



heartbeat



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #1654
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia


New Word: Return



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 01:30 AM   #1655
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:



New word: Echo






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #1656
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:




New word: Pudzianowski

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 02:10 AM   #1657
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/attachm...d=12524607 49

I'm sorry sir, I couldn't see you under all of those muscles!

Joseph Lister [history lesson of the day- he was the first to use surgical asepsis].



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 07:59 AM   #1658
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:



Ahhh, I vaguely remember him from GCSE history :)

New word: When






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #1659
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia


New Word: Why



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #1660
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:



New Word: Penguins



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 PM.