RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #1621
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Queenie



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #1622
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Rebbecca




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #1623
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Sandra



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #1624
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

Tamara

[Desolation.] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #1625
belladonnakitten
 
belladonnakitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: surrey, UK
I am currently:

uma .

belladonnakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #1626
BreeLovesStephen
Sickk of trying, tiredd of crying...
 
BreeLovesStephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am currently:

Victoria




"Tell Them To Look Up, Tell Them To Remember The Stars. The Stars Are Always There But We Miss Them In The Clouds And Dirt, We Miss Them In The Storms. Tell Them To Remember Hope. We Have Hope"
-Renee Yohe-

RYL Family : )
[[oxymoron && ForeverFalling are my bigg sisters]]

BreeLovesStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #1627
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Wendy



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #1628
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Xena.



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #1629
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Yolanda.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #1630
belladonnakitten
 
belladonnakitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: surrey, UK
I am currently:

zooey (different spelling this time though hehe)

belladonnakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #1631
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Annabelle




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #1632
belladonnakitten
 
belladonnakitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: surrey, UK
I am currently:

belladonna

belladonnakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #1633
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Christine




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #1634
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Dionne.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #1635
BreeLovesStephen
Sickk of trying, tiredd of crying...
 
BreeLovesStephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am currently:

Evie :)




"Tell Them To Look Up, Tell Them To Remember The Stars. The Stars Are Always There But We Miss Them In The Clouds And Dirt, We Miss Them In The Storms. Tell Them To Remember Hope. We Have Hope"
-Renee Yohe-

RYL Family : )
[[oxymoron && ForeverFalling are my bigg sisters]]

BreeLovesStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #1636
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Fran.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #1637
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Grace




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #1638
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Hannah



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #1639
belladonnakitten
 
belladonnakitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: surrey, UK
I am currently:

inona

belladonnakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 11:57 PM   #1640
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Jessica

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37 AM.