RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #1621
Coppelia
Song
 
Coppelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

A toast to broken glass in my pants (that sounds painful!)



If this is all a dream and you're not quite what you seem then I'll sleep in vain



Coppelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #1622
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Red Flag in my pants




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #1623
lissy
There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

never to late in my pants

lissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:06 PM   #1624
foxfly
little skinless
 
foxfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

House of fun IN MY PANTS



Sit on my finger, sing in my ear, O littleblood.


foxfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #1625
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Miss Independent in my pants.



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #1626
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Run to the hills in my pants
(lmao)



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #1627
softfudge
bethy boots
 
softfudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

desperate but not serious in my pants



a hug from the right person can make even the worst feeling disapear.


softfudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:15 PM   #1628
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Boys and Girls in my pants O.o



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #1629
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

how to save a life in my pants..... hmmmmmm



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #1630
Beautifully Broken
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes.
 
Beautifully Broken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

Ultraviolet in my pants.



18.06.2010.


Beautifully Broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #1631
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

We looked like giants in my pants




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #1632
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Purpose in pain in my pants








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #1633
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

stop and stare in my pants


Last edited by pixie*lyssie : 06-09-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: ...


Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #1634
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.
 
all-hope.lost-forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rhymney, South-Wales, uk.
I am currently:

Stay with me in my pants








Feel free to PM me anytime!


R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #1635
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

F-117 in my pants




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:14 PM   #1636
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.
 
all-hope.lost-forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rhymney, South-Wales, uk.
I am currently:

Black and gold in my pants








Feel free to PM me anytime!


R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #1637
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Leave the day in my pants




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #1638
Konstantine
hello, i'm good for nothing.
 
Konstantine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

This woman's work in my pants




Tried to kill the pain but only brought more.


Konstantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:30 PM   #1639
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.
 
all-hope.lost-forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rhymney, South-Wales, uk.
I am currently:

closer in my pants








Feel free to PM me anytime!


R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #1640
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

schism in my pants



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:43 PM.