RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-02-2008, 12:57 AM   #16341
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

JESS.
how are you?



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 07:05 AM   #16342
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

What you wanting to do in France Leigh!

That is amazing pay Dani so good luck!

Jess and Kate hello!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #16343
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hi everyone.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #16344
lissy
There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

hey every1 *waves*

lissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #16345
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

Queedom!
that is all

*dances away*



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #16346
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

haha I'm good dani...i love the way you posted 2 minutes after i did and i still wasn't here...strange.

and hi LUCY <3

happy valentines day!




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #16347
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

oh haha and hello cam, how are you darling?

hi lissy...not sure if i've spoken to you before, sorry if i have and i've forgot hehe well i'm jess :)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #16348
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

It seems that Queendom is full of beautiful people <333

Hugs to you all angels ,Jess,Lucy,Lissy,Kate,Camilla,Leigh, and my lovely Dani !

I really wish i can stay for a chat with you guys but i'm tired and need to sleep ,

*hugs everyone and goes to sleep*



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #16349
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

i should be asleep!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #16350
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hi everyone.
happy valentines day!!!
how are you all?
i really need to have a bath.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:39 AM   #16351
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*looks around*
anyone in here this evening/early morning?

x



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:44 AM   #16352
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

Lucy <3 Im always here!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:46 AM   #16353
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

*falls in*
Hey all






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:47 AM   #16354
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

eeeep *jumps around*
how are we all?







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:49 AM   #16355
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

eee lotsies of girlies!! *leaps*

heyloo Kate & Katie & Helen *snuggles & smooches*
how are you all?

x



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:51 AM   #16356
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

im gurd =)
my legs gone dead though *shakes leg*
<3







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:52 AM   #16357
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*shakes your leg*

i'm so damn chilly! *wraps self up*



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:54 AM   #16358
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

*passes hot drink to lucy, cuddles*







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:55 AM   #16359
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

ahh sorry got caught in the news of another campus shooting today =/

I dont want to go to school anymore!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 01:59 AM   #16360
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

oh my gosh *cuddles kate* thats horrible im so sorry =(
*kisses*







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.