RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #1601
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Yep definately

Lips Like Morphine was on that CD that came with Kerrang its was songs that influenced MCR or something. I loves Kill Hannah

Stone Sour?

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #1602
TimesLikeThese
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Yup, only one of their songs, but Yes, I have.

John Mayer?



Moved on. Take care.


TimesLikeThese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #1603
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Nopes.

Narration?



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #1604
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Nope

Placebo

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #1605
Neo_Geisha
Hold Your Head high Heavy Heart
 
Neo_Geisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

yes

seabound?



because Misery = Fashion & I must look Pretty In Hysterics

Feel free to pm me anytime !

Neo_Geisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #1606
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Nopes.

Fantastic Castle?



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #1607
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Nope

Manic Street Preachers?

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #1608
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

Yep :)

Lifehouse?




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #1609
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Yes

Plastic Tree



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #1610
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

No.

The 69 Eyes?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #1611
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

No, don't think so.

City Sleeps?



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #1612
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

yes

Matchbook romance

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:17 AM   #1613
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Nopes.

Kids In Glass Houses?



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #1614
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

nopey

hadouken!





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:36 AM   #1615
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Yepsies. Leap of Faith!

Shizamms Picbox?



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:44 AM   #1616
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

No =[

YourMumLovesMyFaceDotCom?
HAHA I MADE THAT UP!

...

Jimmy Robbins [Too Sorry For Apologies]?

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #1617
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

o.0 yes of course. hehe :p

Evaline? :)




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #1618
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Nopes.

Three Days Grace?



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 03:22 PM   #1619
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

hell yeah

Skinny Lizzie



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #1620
Jelly Head
 
Jelly Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hampshire, UK.
I am currently:

Nope.

Band Of Horses?



Hugs Heal :)

Jelly Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:25 AM.