RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-03-2008, 01:16 AM   #15981
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Just ignore me then. Tuh.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #15982
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

hollyyy, i will visit you.
or you could come visit me, which will probably be better :).

nat. i don't remember txting you last night. but i found a msg in my sent folder. and i think it was spelling-mistake-free so thats really ****ing impressive.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #15983
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Amy I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE!
Erin..yeah but i could get axe murdered
Linda...drunk again?





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #15984
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

HOLLLLLLY.

where my text?

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:28 AM   #15985
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I did it!





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #15986
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Twas kinda crap.

My cat has gone insane.
I keep calling his name across the room and then waving at him.

Oh ****.
Not the only insane one I think.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:32 AM   #15987
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

well, not right now obviously.
my hands are cold and my room smells of vomit.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:32 AM   #15988
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

*Grins*

Erin's gone to get foooood. *Looks round*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:34 AM   #15989
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*pets Amy*. Eugh room vomit..not nice. Once my friend was sick in her bin after a night out and then kept it on the end of the bed we were sleeping in all night. It wasn't so good in the morning.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:39 AM   #15990
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I HAVE POTATOES.

Mother came downstairs and gave me a funny look.
It was like,
'what? midnight snack?'

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #15991
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Potatos are good. But only roasted or boiled..not really jackets and NEVER mashed.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #15992
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

potato in all forms is good.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:45 AM   #15993
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

They are roasted potatoes I couldn't eat earlier, so I ate them now.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #15994
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I miss Portia





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 01:54 AM   #15995
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

So do I.
Really really miss that girl.
Aw man.
Gonna cry now.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 02:01 AM   #15996
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

No! Don't cry, go play with your crazy cat.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 02:03 AM   #15997
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

He's ****ed off.
Man.
Everytime I think of Portia recently I start bawling.
It's awful.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 02:07 AM   #15998
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Aww bless ye. I'll cheer you up by streaking across the screen. That'd give you a good laugh.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 02:46 AM   #15999
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Haha. Well. I laughed.

I miss Portia tooooo. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 02:52 AM   #16000
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

you guys are talking about her like shes dead!



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28 AM.