RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #1581
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

I love you because you are so awesome and have given me much love in the past =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #1582
felli
I am useless. ;D
 
felli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midlands.
I am currently:

I love because of the purple eye thing ^_^;

felli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #1583
Palladion
 
Palladion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I love you because you have a really nice, simple username



We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken


Palladion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #1584
Rawrk
 

i love you because your username is funny ;P

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #1585
felli
I am useless. ;D
 
felli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midlands.
I am currently:

I love you because your av made me smile :D

felli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #1586
Long*Past
Ashley
 
Long*Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
I am currently:

I love you because you appear to have cat ears, and they are cute hahaha!



Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark,
lay right down,
decide not to go on.

Plumeria Sister


Long*Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #1587
ClockworkGrrrl
Cigarettes and coffee.
 
ClockworkGrrrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

I love you because you have an awesomely adorable avi.



No one cares enough to intervene with your self-destruction.


ClockworkGrrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #1588
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I love you because you have cigarettes in your subtitle <3



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #1589
Distortion.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

I love you coz of your sig,

Distortion. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #1590
felli
I am useless. ;D
 
felli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midlands.
I am currently:

I love you because i'm seeing you on Saturday ;)

felli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #1591
Distortion.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

:D
I love you coz you're ah-maz-ing and the best person everrrr (:
& I'm seeing you Saturday
& You love uno
& You love jam
& You cheer me up!(:

Distortion. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #1592
Long*Past
Ashley
 
Long*Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
I am currently:

I love you because you have a kick ass avi.



Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark,
lay right down,
decide not to go on.

Plumeria Sister


Long*Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #1593
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

I love you because you havea butterfly in your sig and butterflies are awesome



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #1594
Long*Past
Ashley
 
Long*Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
I am currently:

I love you because you like Spike, who is epic to the max. He's even better than Buffy, and that is epic.



Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark,
lay right down,
decide not to go on.

Plumeria Sister


Long*Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #1595
Palladion
 
Palladion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I love you because you like Buffy.



We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken


Palladion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #1596
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

I love you because you have a rainbow thing in your sig ^-^



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #1597
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

I love you because you are a perfectly messy thoughtful person.

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #1598
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you for your name its damn cool



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #1599
felli
I am useless. ;D
 
felli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midlands.
I am currently:

I love you because i can (:

felli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #1600
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

I love you because the fact that you are on this site means you're strong, and the fact you're on this forum means that you're wanting to help other people feel better. = )


Last edited by Wakeful Dreamer. : 10-07-2009 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Realised I missed a word


oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 26 (0 members and 26 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:48 AM.