RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 AM   #1581
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

My hands shot up!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:44 AM   #1582
gotta-breathe
excuse my personality disorder
 
gotta-breathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: floating
I am currently:

yaaaay. every one should be happy. we need to make a world full of happy people



I will get there. Someday

When everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive


I gave everything to you.
And you betrayed me. Just like everyone else.
I'm done.


gotta-breathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:00 AM   #1583
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Alright, it's excused.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:13 AM   #1584
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

=] i likey it



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #1585
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Yes they do, including yourself =)



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #1586
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Oh, you changed it. It's really positive and very powerful now. I love it. = ] *applauds*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:21 AM   #1587
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Means you can be mended:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #1588
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercipourlevenin View Post
Lets do it !! lets do it!!

oh yeah!!



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #1589
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

We can do it , As long as other people let us



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #1590
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

lol well pm me if ur serious about startin up a club and we can try to figure out how we will do it



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #1591
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

I stole it, sorry ;P



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #1592
Chloe.
 
Chloe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: U.S.
I am currently:

No replacing allowed. (:

Chloe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #1593
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Hello Ms. Bean



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #1594
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

if only oli

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #1595
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

that's. that's sad

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #1596
BreeLovesStephen
Sickk of trying, tiredd of crying...
 
BreeLovesStephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am currently:

*Puts hands in the airrrrr*
I muss agree.
: )




"Tell Them To Look Up, Tell Them To Remember The Stars. The Stars Are Always There But We Miss Them In The Clouds And Dirt, We Miss Them In The Storms. Tell Them To Remember Hope. We Have Hope"
-Renee Yohe-

RYL Family : )
[[oxymoron && ForeverFalling are my bigg sisters]]

BreeLovesStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #1597
Second Chance
 
Second Chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love it (:



I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.


Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #1598
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

You are amazing the way you are <3



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 12:34 AM   #1599
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

but flowers don't rust in rain

So i won't crush you

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 12:42 AM   #1600
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

*puts hand shyly up into the air*



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.