RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-11-2019, 06:57 PM   #1581
nonperson
 
nonperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: London-ish
I am currently:

Knitting

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #1582
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Laughing.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 08:02 PM   #1583
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Making slime

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 06:37 PM   #1584
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Nodding at people you pass by.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2019, 04:30 PM   #1585
nonperson
 
nonperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: London-ish
I am currently:

Opera singing

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2019, 06:25 PM   #1586
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Pokemon catching.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2019, 11:27 PM   #1587
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Quality Assurance Inspecting

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2019, 12:49 PM   #1588
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Rocking on a rocking chair.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2019, 08:11 PM   #1589
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Shouting

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #1590
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Texting.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 07:46 PM   #1591
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Utilizing a dictionary

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 08:33 PM   #1592
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Vowing to never have a drink again.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2019, 03:03 AM   #1593
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Washing your hair

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2019, 04:22 PM   #1594
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

X-men re-enactments.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 04:34 AM   #1595
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Yodeling

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2019, 07:00 PM   #1596
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Zoo visiting.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2019, 09:50 PM   #1597
nonperson
 
nonperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: London-ish
I am currently:

Abacus counting

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:08 AM   #1598
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Batting practice

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #1599
nonperson
 
nonperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: London-ish
I am currently:

Cycling

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 03:28 PM   #1600
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Doomsday prep.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34 PM.