RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-07-2012, 04:26 AM   #1581
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

A reddish color

What color is your favorite piece of jewelry?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #1582
pandachan
maybe, definitely
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: the lost woods, kokiri forest.
I am currently:

It's yellow hemp with a panda pendant in the center. Some random girl gave it to me who I met at a party, whilst she was on psychadelics. hahahha. I had never met her before, and she said she had made it over a year ago and was just waiting for the right person. So randomm, but I love it, it's gorgeous.

What color are your panties today? :D

pandachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 12:44 AM   #1583
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

My light blue Hello Kitty undies ;)

What color are your pants?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #1584
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

blue

What color is your favorite drink?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #1585
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Brown, coffee =P

What color is your most prized possession?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #1586
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

black

What color is your favorite pair of shoes?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #1587
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Teal

What color is your pillow?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #1588
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

brown

What color are your headphones?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #1589
pandachan
maybe, definitely
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: the lost woods, kokiri forest.
I am currently:

purple earbuds.

what color is your favourite hat?

pandachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #1590
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Red, it's a knitted beanie with a knitted flower on it, my roommate's mom made it for me =)

What color are the walls in the room you are in?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #1591
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

white

What color is your bike?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #1592
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Pink!

What color is your pet or the last pet you had?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #1593
melodypond
 
melodypond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I am currently:

One is black one is brown.

What color is your favorite shirt?



The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. - 11th Doctor


One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever comes to sit by it. Passersby see only a whisp of smoke rising from the chimney and continue on their way. (Vincent van Gogh)

Two of my favorite quotes.

melodypond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #1594
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

A salmon color

What color is your favorite M&M?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #1595
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

yellow

What color is your modem?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #1596
BeTrueToYourself
 
BeTrueToYourself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bristol, UK

White.

What colour is your pc/laptop?



"I may be in the gutter but I can still see the stars"


BeTrueToYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #1597
xEnglishRosex
 
xEnglishRosex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

White


What colour is your favourite blanket?

xEnglishRosex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #1598
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Red

What colour is your favourite animal?




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #1599
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

grey

What color is your favorite book cover?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #1600
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Silver

What color is your favorite item of clothing?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 16 (0 members and 16 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:59 PM.