RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #141
Sonic Dreams
Tom
 
Sonic Dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: My very own little corner of the world
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Distraction View Post
Take care Sophie, x
this.

if you want to talk, i'm here.
keep safe.
hope everything works out,
-hugs-




No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do


Sonic Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 10:02 PM   #142
tigris
I tried to be perfect, it just wasn't worth it.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

*hugs* and keep yourself safe yeh?

take care xx



I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.
I know, right now you can't tell.
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me Unwell - Matchbox 20

"Why inflict pain on oneself, when so many others are ready to save us the trouble?"
George Pacaud (1879 - 1937)


tigris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 05:20 AM   #143
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*sends massive big hugs*

I am here if you wanna chat hun, take it easy and look after your self



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #144
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

wow! more please!



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #145
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Gives lots of hugs* Hope you feel better soon sweetie



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #146
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

Heya everyone. I feel a little better now. Thanks for your support. It always makes me feel a little less alone.



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #147
twolittleducks
Lame...
 
twolittleducks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

*hugs*
I've been in Germany for the past week, and i have missed these threads so much!! some of your last posts broke my heart, i hope you're feeling better now!
*changes the go to the bone dance to a go olive branch dance - its basically the same but a bit better ;)*
keep it up you are an amazing writer
xx


Last edited by twolittleducks : 25-05-2009 at 03:04 PM.
twolittleducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 02:16 AM   #148
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

glad to hear your feeling a bit better, hang in there hun and please know your not alone.

*hugs*



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 02:21 AM   #149
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

*sends hugs*
:)

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #150
Angbdxgf
Angie:D (alive outside dead inside)
 
Angbdxgf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dubai,united arab emirates
I am currently:

just simply bloody amazing
i dont have nay more words for it
jus
wow



Trust me.I know.


Angbdxgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #151
starseeker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North West England
I am currently:

i love this :)

starseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #152
infinitely
awake and unafraid
 
infinitely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway

Hey, I've just read through all of this and I love it!
This is really amazing, and I'm really looking forward to the update.
Take care! *hugs*




your heart is a muscle the size of your fist
keep on loving, keep on fighting
and hold on, and hold on, hold on for your life


infinitely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #153
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

My internet at home is broken- I am writing I just can't post it atm.

Sorry guys



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #154
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

oh that sucks!
Never mind i guess we'll all have to find something called patience =]
No need to be sorry, it happens to all of us.

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #155
isc
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

ah dont worry hun - we can all look forward to a biig update :D

isc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #156
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

that sucks:( but you say you have been writing so does that mean a super big update for all of us??

hope everything else is going ok for you hun!!



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #157
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Hope it all gets fixed soon *Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #158
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

To keep you all going....



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #159
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

It is three fourteen. I am sixteen years old. I am in Maths. It is a single lesson- we will be finished at four. This makes everything seem a little brighter. It is hard for me to understand why anyone couldn’t love doing what I am doing. To just be given the hardest equations they dare throw at me and challenging me to not understand. In the end- I always understand. I have to. My mind isn’t quite in the right place however- it flickers around the logarithms and then circles around David until I notice what is happening. I force myself to think of my subject again but this morning was wonderful distracting. I keep remembering the solemn glances, his eyes watching my scars carefully as they twist and turn with my skin- they look like the zips of my skin. As if each section of skin is only separated by an inch of fabric. As if underneath it all I am just as vulnerable as any normal person. I know that I am stronger, I can bear the pain and not cry, I can scream at myself and not care, I can resist the urge to eat, I am strong.
He watched me run. He wants me safe. He touched my face. He knows my name. I feel my heart speed slightly; I calm it and continue the exercise. Number after number flow from my pen- a second language which comes far more naturally than the first ever did. I don’t need to think about it- my hand and subconscious can do the work for me. My mind and heart are busy.



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #160
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK


Chapter Nine

It is twelve fifteen. I am five years old and everything is going a little bit wrong today. My hair looks all funny and some of it is sticking out to one side. My teacher told me off for talking in class EVEN though I was trying to tell someone else what we were supposed to be doing. I forgot my book for the reading corner and now I want to go to the toilet but a lot of boys were mucking around and pretending to go even though they didn’t need to.
I think Mummy is angry with me too, she wouldn’t talk to Daddy about it. Daddy called her sweetheart, which is normally what he says then she will tell him but she was too angry even to tell Daddy. I don’t know what I have done wrong I just hope that she can tell Daddy because he is the one who will make her better. I want to have a husband who I am friends with when I grow up, then he can make me feel better whenever I have a bad day. And, because he has a ring on his hand he can’t run away. I would have one too.
I wonder what happens if you take off the rings? Are you allowed to go away? I don’t really understand it but then I’m only little still, I think it doesn’t matter to me yet.



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:07 AM.