RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-08-2008, 01:26 AM   #141
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

*puts on thinking cap and scratches chin*



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #142
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

errr wind in the willows? O.o



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #143
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

nopers






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:40 AM   #144
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

hmmm..... *ponders*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:55 AM   #145
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I give up

I have run out of cigs and inspiration



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 03:51 AM   #146
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I've got nothing lol, can i have a clue?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #147
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

he once got trapped in a jam jar.






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #148
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Toad, from Animals Of Farthing Wood


Mingle Mingle Mingle (sorry I dont have a suitable picture, but that is one of the main characters phrases)



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 05:43 PM   #149
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

you got it kanga x






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:18 AM   #150
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

bit stuck on your one Kanga, so I'm going to put up an easy one to get things going




xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:37 AM   #151
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

The dog from family Guy.

But I have no idea how to put a picky up, so someone will have to do it for me!

Sorry

Loz x





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:38 AM   #152
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

briannnnnnnnnnnn






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:38 AM   #153
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

yup Brian. A nice easy one :)



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:44 AM   #154
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:







sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #155
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

dink the dinosaur?



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:56 AM   #156
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

yuppers.






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #157
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

awesome



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:58 AM   #158
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:




xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:59 AM   #159
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

ren and stimpy?






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #160
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

it is



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 PM.