RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2007, 05:13 AM   #141
nemisis
may you wake to find i was only ever a dream
 
nemisis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
I am currently:

9 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours

~nemisis




"I wasn't anything before, except different. But now it's like I'm different, but with a vengeance." - Rockets Redglare

nemisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:28 PM   #142
emilleh...<3
..SecretStruggle..
 
emilleh...<3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manchesterrr =]
I am currently:

tuesday 2 weeks ago =]



And it's YOU who keeps ME going on a hard day..ILY<3
Last cut: July 12th 2007


emilleh...<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #143
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

On Sunday I'll be 2 years SI free :D Well done to everyone, you're all doing so well *hugs*

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:01 AM   #144
nemisis
may you wake to find i was only ever a dream
 
nemisis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
I am currently:

10 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours...the counting is nearly all i can think about.

~nemisis




"I wasn't anything before, except different. But now it's like I'm different, but with a vengeance." - Rockets Redglare

nemisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:44 AM   #145
chinook
 
chinook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: on earth
I am currently:

EXACTLY 4 months today! (... well 4 months minus a few hours and minutes and seconds)

chinook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #146
snailonvalium
*~manda~*
 
snailonvalium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lancashire

18th feb.

snailonvalium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:25 PM   #147
Manwathiel
 
Manwathiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I am currently:

Meh, about a week.



He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined when you were young.


Manwathiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #148
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*Sigh* 9th July, 4 days ago. But congrats to everyone =)



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #149
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

12th of July.
Meh,i guess it's better than every day.
Keep it going everyone =]



So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2007, 03:34 AM   #150
~smiling to please you~
Pissed off
 
~smiling to please you~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Indiana
I am currently:

Completely free since March 12th
Free minus a few slip ups since early November



"Even if hard work and determination doesn't pay off immediatly, it will ALWAYS pay off EVENTUALLY"





Please feel free to PM me if you need anything


~smiling to please you~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #151
Sofie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

July 3rd 2007

Sofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 09:16 PM   #152
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

7 weeks today.



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 09:49 PM   #153
-jen-
Mummy!
 
-jen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Midlands
I am currently:

8 months & 1 day



The very first time you said my name
I knew it would never sound the same
Something about me is changed forever
I was swept away





-jen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 09:49 PM   #154
Simply_Complex
 
Simply_Complex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The 7th Level of Hell
I am currently:

SI free since July 6, 2006 and counting. ive worked so hard to get to this point. and its the longest ive ever gone.


you are all an inspiration to me. *huggles*



"..Say what you will but I believe in moments like this, they make us matter.
Look in my eyes and tell me you don't believe that I'm right
..
"



Simply_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #155
madetomeasure
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

since about 10th may
oh my god
i only thought itd been about 2 weeks
eeeeeeeeeeep! im happy :)

madetomeasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 02:45 AM   #156
ana_brasil
 
ana_brasil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Santos-SP-Brazil

Yesterday.

It´s not too much, but today...NO CUTS. This is amazing to me.



Eu queria ser melhor que tudo.Percebi que não poderia.Então tudo ruiu.

I want to be best than everything.I realized that I couldn´t.So everything falls apart.

ana_brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #157
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

S/H free since the 19th =o
Thats a week!
This elastic band thing kinda works too,i'm proud at least =]

O/D free since the 8th!
2 weeks and four days =O wow!
The o/d thing is a lot harder than the s/h thing too,im very proud now! =D

Welll donnee me and everyone else =D


Last edited by DropDead- : 26-07-2007 at 01:18 PM. Reason: missed something out.


So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #158
nowhereman
 
nowhereman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

well done everyone! since about a month and a half I think.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #159
Health hazard
 
Health hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South England
I am currently:

Well done everyone, you are all doing so well!

*does a little dance in celebration*

I have done almost 7 months (since Jan 1st 07)

Dani x



x Dani x


“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”


Health hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #160
Beautifully Broken
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes.
 
Beautifully Broken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

Dani, that's really good!! Well done!!



18.06.2010.


Beautifully Broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:43 AM.