RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-09-2007, 09:57 PM   #141
Just a girl, Interrupted.
drowning in a sea of tears
 
Just a girl, Interrupted.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
I am currently:

yea, i asked paul (devia angelus or something similar) and he got a 'thanks but no thanks' email today...



Nobody knows, nobody cares that I die on the inside
Nobody sees the lie that is me, as I smile on the outside


Just a girl, Interrupted. is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 10:44 AM   #142
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

I agree with Chels. It is discraceful.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 02:33 PM   #143
Psychedelic Doodle Pop
 

The email I got said it's going to be shown in December.

That's pretty quick, compared to the Cutting Club. I mean they were an independent film company, but they like, took the time to get know us and meet up with us and not just pick and choose between us, they were happy for anyone to be involved. Also they took a long time, I think it was nearly a year from them starting to interview people and meet up with them to the main film being produced.

I'm not too bothered about the BBC thing. It'll be interesting to watch, and people who are disappointed, don't worry ,they'll be other opportunities.

I'm not convinced that they read all of our letters though. Otherwise I would have thought they would be quite interested in Sarah's story (hope you don't mind me saying that Sarah), and the CRU and such.

 
Old 21-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #144
UnanimousAnonymous
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

i spoke to some lady ages ago and she called a couple of times but then i got the phonecall saying they were just filming in Southhampton because they only have 6 weeks to do this is.
I think its ridiculous...why ask for our help when they just want 3 people from a certain area and they dont want our help in making the film...they dont want our input...well they didnt want mine.
Also, they should have realised they would get hundreds of people emailing and calling...it wasnt handled well at all.
Was anyone from RYL picked?



Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #145
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

So why advertise here if they were just picking people from one area???

Surley harley must have knowen all this before he put it to us?

Yeah they didnt listen to anything i said or that, it was jus like thanks but we dont give a f**K





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 05:29 PM   #146
Pink Lemonade Fairy
Chlooooee.
 
Pink Lemonade Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

Oh dear :( *cuddles anyone who is upset by this*



just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven


Pink Lemonade Fairy is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 05:56 PM   #147
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I will be living in ****ing Southampton in a week.
And I ****ing told them that.
Shows that they read the email, doesn't it?
¬_¬




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 07:20 PM   #148
atropine
Me
 
atropine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

i wouldnt be disappointed guys - by the sounds of it, they seem a littel shoody for a tv company - and ryl'ers are much better than that i reckon.



Lace me up...


atropine is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #149
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

It's not the fact I didn't get on. That doesn't bother me at all.

It's the way they dealt with it.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 09:14 PM   #150
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

the fact they picked all the people beforehand and didnt send out the emails til a few weeks after.





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #151
ickle-duckling
twisted logic
 
ickle-duckling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bristol, England
I am currently:

Chels - I was *in* Southampton when she left me a voicemail to say that they were filming someone in Southampton and they were going with that one. So yeah.




change
everything you are
and everything you were


ickle-duckling is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #152
UnanimousAnonymous
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

i thought they wanted 3? It it was just one person then they didnt have to come on here and bother us and be bombarded by us and not reply and upset people and whatever.
they also said they wanted our input for the documentary...they didnt want to hear anything from me....
i dont care that they didnt pick me, i just hate that we have been treated like this...



Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 11:16 PM   #153
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I got a call tuesday when i was drunk.
She spoke with me for like 30 min.

Said she'd call back soon.

I thought she was very patronsing on the phone, going "mmm" at everything i said. Yea I was drunk but thats no point.

Twazzock.
Let me email her now.

The Hierophant is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 11:18 PM   #154
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

& did she call you back?

¬_¬




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 11:27 PM   #155
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

I got a call but I wasnt particularly happy about it cos she didnt seem sypathetic, I remember her saying that my weight wasnt that low when I told her about my eating problems, I thought she might have just been stupid, but thats not really an excuse if your talking to people with mental health problems and you want their help. Hmm, even if she does phone me back, I have gone sour over the whole idea anyway.



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline  
Old 21-09-2007, 11:29 PM   #156
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit View Post
& did she call you back?

¬_¬
Nope Chels.
She called tuesday.
not heard yet.

May call monday && get offensive if they say what i think they will.
I emailed already.

She was just like "mmmm" everytime I breathed patronising cow.

The Hierophant is offline  
Old 22-09-2007, 11:59 AM   #157
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I'm gonna call Monday.
Fo sho.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 23-09-2007, 10:52 AM   #158
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

This whole thing is a mess. I'm not bothered I didn't get picked, in fact I'm glad I didn't now as I think this documentary is going to be like a freak show (not saying anyone here are freaks, but i don't think the doc is going have a sympathetic tone).

I can't believe they got in contact with the whole of RYL, only to want 3 people from southampton. Why didn't they say that in the first place?

I agree with Roby, Nicola from windfall films (channel 4) who made the cutting club took a lot of time to get to know us. I met her a few times in London, and she also came to my house to get to know me and my parents. The whole process took over a year, and we had a lot of input. I can't believe the BBC are going to film this in a few weeks. I thought they were better than that.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline  
Old 23-09-2007, 12:53 PM   #159
Misanthropic Girl
 

i dont think harley ould have known, becuase i had an interview with her and i was in liverpool. i think it was a later decision to keep to one area.
but yeah when i had my interview i wasnt that impressed.
she kept starring at my scars :\

 
Old 23-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #160
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

well when she phoned me on tuesday she kept saying how close i was to them and that they would love to do it with me, but i felt she was pushin me too much and i didnt feel like putting my brother through it all so on wednesday i told her no.
i think its all to quick really.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:04 AM.