RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2008, 03:11 AM   #141
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

because there is more to life than just the bad stuff and it is more than possible to get passed it. i've been bullied in the past and it is more than possible to get through it and suicide is not the answer to it. if you died then the bullies would win.
if someone is treatening to physically hurt you or burn down your house, you should go to the police.
it really isnt worth killing yourself though. you may not believe you can get through this right now but you can. please get some help, talk to a psyc or counsellor or someone. you can get through this.

soph.

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:15 AM   #142
-Rainbow-
 
Join Date: May 2008

this is exactly what i was looking for when i was browsing..
feeling low.
and yes.. that low.
this doesn't give you a boost.. but it makes you think.
i dont know.
deserves a huge bump





-Rainbow- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:46 AM   #143
Snuffles
 

Wow, just saw this, did you write that Aimee? That is So good! I've written an article on suicide before and was proud of it but now I'm like hmm maybe not, this is just so awesome! Thanks for sharing

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #144
earthbound_misfit
a soul in tension that's learning to fly
 
earthbound_misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

How can you put that on here?? How can you?? -

"I understand that the pain is overwhelming, but I will never forgive him for the pain he has caused others. It was just selfish."

That is so horrible - i thought everyone on this site understood how bad it feels when you want to die, how can u put more guilt on us??
I have NOBODY who will come and be with me/cuddle me/talk to me or anything right now, i wish i was dead, NO ONE CARES so how can they dare be upset if i killed myself??
i left a message on here a while ago about this...
if people are going to say things like that they should look at themselves and ask - would they be willing to change it? to be there and care? and i dont think many would. I certainly dont know anyone (except me but who wants me?)

earthbound_misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #145
cryingcrimson
The scars remind me the past is real.
 
cryingcrimson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

It is truely amazing...if only my best friends' friend could have read that...*sigh* I wouldn't have to have seen her in so much f-ing pain...it kills me to see people hurting so bad, over something that someone else did selfishly... Beautiful, very awesome....hope it gets stickied!!



You have to remember that those scars are not who you are - they don't define you as a person. They're just..marks. Footprints from a different time...a different life.
~In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. (Ps 62.7)~

~~If you need me, I am but a PM or
Facebook/Myspace message away!
~~



cryingcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #146
Lynnieb88
 
Lynnieb88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: forfar
I am currently:

Thanks im glad i found this thread... its made me rethink things





26/10/26 <3
always missed xx

Lynnieb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #147
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*cries* Thank you for posting and making me think x





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #148
e.taylor
 
e.taylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

bump.



Don't loose your passion, or the fighter thats inside of you.
Let this battle commence. One last time....

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

e.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 12:59 PM   #149
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Bump0rz.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #150
Drown me in the ocean
DELETED PROFILE
 
Drown me in the ocean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: DELETED PROFILE
I am currently:

thats made me think so much. jeez, i never actually realised until now...
thanks for posting that xx



has decided to leave this site for the simple reason that i think its not right for me. i thank all the people who helped me and became friends with me, i hope these friendships last. i urge you all to take care, and maybe one day in the distant future i may return, who knows? but for now i think its best if i leave. i made this decision weeks ago, and feel its right for me. dont take it personally, i love you all xx


Drown me in the ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 09:45 AM   #151
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

*bump*



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #152
lilyespererx
Images capture emotions- hearts capture souls.
 
lilyespererx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

This has made me see so many things from such a different perspective.
I'm crying right now, harder than I have in months.
Thank you, so , so much.
This is asoltuely incredible.



A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.



lilyespererx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #153
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

Not much brings me close to tears but this always does ><

Thank you for this. Read it at just the right time. *sends love and strength to everyone*



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #154
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Wow, this is so good.



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #155
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

*bump*



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #156
weepingangel
love &amp; butterflies
 
weepingangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London, U.K.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound_misfit View Post
How can you put that on here?? How can you?? -

"I understand that the pain is overwhelming, but I will never forgive him for the pain he has caused others. It was just selfish."

That is so horrible - i thought everyone on this site understood how bad it feels when you want to die, how can u put more guilt on us??
I have NOBODY who will come and be with me/cuddle me/talk to me or anything right now, i wish i was dead, NO ONE CARES so how can they dare be upset if i killed myself??
i left a message on here a while ago about this...
if people are going to say things like that they should look at themselves and ask - would they be willing to change it? to be there and care? and i dont think many would. I certainly dont know anyone (except me but who wants me?)
Ok yeah i understand but i also think your wrong. It is selfish to kill yourself. + don't say that i don't understand or that i don't understand how bad it feels to want to die because i do, i feel that every day. But this person wasn't saying they could never forgive the peson for wanting to die, they were devastated by losing there father. That's not horrible, nor does it show lack of understanding. i'm sorry i don't want to sound rude. Also how dare you say that most people wouldn't care and wouldn't do everything they could to help a friend who wanted to kill themselves. People do care even if it doesn't feel like it. + yes i do know what it feels like to feel like no1 cares, i feel like that right now. You matter + you are important.



~*"Thou doth rockest mine stockings"*~
Stay safe tonight... Weeping Angel a.k.a. Sarah

weepingangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #157
The Mad Hatter
 
The Mad Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

bump!





Sherlock: Oh, please. Killing me. That's so two years ago.

The Mad Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #158
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

*bump*



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #159
stella
 
stella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: australia
I am currently:

nearly seven months ago, my partner and best friend took his life. i found him when i came home from work. i have attempted suicide myself, so it is hard to explain how i feel about it. but i thought i'd share my thread from the grief and trauma forum with you, so you get some idea of how it's made me feel.

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...d.php?t=137858

love stella xo

stella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #160
UnanimousAnonymous
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

My grandad killed himself last year. I cant tell you how much pain and devastation it caused and my whole family struggle still now. I understand the feeling of wanting to die, ive attempted it so many times but since then i have realised how selfish it is. I could not allow my family to go through that again.



Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:42 PM.