RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #141
Jelly Fairy
A girl's best friend is always a horse....
 
Jelly Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

OMG I remember those!!!

So many old names I'd forgotten about - I miss the old days.






Jelly Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #142
pebbles.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

^ ah i can recognise so many of those usernames it's slightly scary..

pebbles. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #143
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Oh man, just read through this and there are so many names I remember.
I hope everyone's alright.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #144
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

I miss everyone.

Does anyone know how Abi is? (Fallen Rain).



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #145
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I miss Robyn.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #146
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by control freak View Post
I miss everyone.

Does anyone know how Abi is? (Fallen Rain).
I have her on my Facey. She's not very active on it (people get quiet when they get BFs!). She is at King's College London and good looking.

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:10 AM   #147
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Has anyone heard from Fi?




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:15 AM   #148
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Fi!
I miss her too.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #149
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

I miss her three.

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #150
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Oh god, just looking at that flashy thing Jack posted - does anybody remember Kerry (Uniquely Feminine). That's a blast from the past.

As is Alexander, and Le Almightly Kitten, and Nat (ickle_me?)

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #151
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Yesss I remember all of them. Le Almighty Kitten! And kerry, yes. I remember.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #152
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Kerry is doing well from what I can tell from my Facey contact with her. She is popular and is very extroverted. She has been in the media for various charity work (which included sky diving to raise funds).

She left this video back in Dec:

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...03#post2632003


Last edited by Isoverity : 09-04-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #153
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Oh holey crap! I remember most of these people! GOD, I'm really old.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #154
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

I still have Kerry on my facebook. Well, I did anyway she might have deleted me!

Last I heard she was doing a lot of work for Beat.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #155
Keyboard Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

I remember these people & I'm not so old. :p

Keyboard Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #156
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoverity View Post
She is [...] very extroverted.
That definitely does not surprise me. She was always an interesting character. Good to hear that she's doing well now though.

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #157
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Anyone heard from Crayola/ aimee in the past couple of years. She lives in the same town as me but lost track of her after she left this site, not walked past her in ages :(

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #158
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Whoa Crayola - its always a kicker when someone who was around a long time has been gone a long time lol.

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #159
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

It's so lovely to hear how Kerry's doing and I'm so pleased for her =)
I miss CrAimee...




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #160
Keyboard Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Has anyone heard from Chelsey recently? Was thinking about her earlier.

Keyboard Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:31 PM.