RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-01-2008, 03:47 AM   #15781
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

Lol!
I'm okay, I reckon lol getting excited at the idea of buying a pet =]
And I'm so getting a kitten when I move out of here (one of my flatmates is allergic, and he's on placement next year)





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 03:51 AM   #15782
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

lol what kinda pet you planning on getting



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 03:52 AM   #15783
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

i cant wait to get our house next yr def want a kitten considering a rabbit if not!! what are sharpies?



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 03:54 AM   #15784
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

i wish i had a kitten lol i have a teddy called dipper he is so cute lol he is a cat lol



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 03:58 AM   #15785
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

i need to get some of my teddys back to uni!! ive got a huge fluffy polar bear called winston and my exs stitch teddy, which is meant to be there to look after me when he cant! even now cz we are friends! i want a kitten called socks or smudge or something like that



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:01 AM   #15786
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

sharpies are big permanent pens. they are my life. I have a bright red one. its fun to study with.





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:03 AM   #15787
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

awww i gave my teddy thatname cos he has qwhite paws but the rest of him is orange and white but that is so cute lol



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:05 AM   #15788
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

lol i have never owned a sharpie i have owned crazy markers but not a sharpie i want one though lol



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:07 AM   #15789
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

i have 7.
a black, red, purple, light green, dark green, blue, red. WOOT





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:10 AM   #15790
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

YAY FOR SHARPIES
(now that I know what they are)
Heh

Yea I'm dead excited about getting my own kitten. I had two cats at home, they're both really old though. I miss them loads but obviously I wasn't allowed to bring them with me!

In the meantime I'm torn between a hamster and a guinea pig!





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:11 AM   #15791
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Well I'm going to bed. I have one more midterm left (tomorrow, Italian)
SO excited, finally!

Love you all x





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:13 AM   #15792
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

Night Paigey <3
Sweet dreams
x





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:17 AM   #15793
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

good luck with your exam and boo everyone else lol



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #15794
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

I'm going to get into bed and watch Scrubs before I attempt a little sleepy. I'm freezing my butt off sat here, it sucks =[ I have so many blooming layers on as well!





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:21 AM   #15795
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

Heehee, I nearly put, Im joining you in bed,, well I am gonna join you in retirering to MY bed :P

Nu-nite all xxx <3



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 04:25 AM   #15796
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

well nighty night all sweet dreams for yoo guys and peace love and good happiness stuff


Last edited by ~KemicalRain~ : 25-01-2008 at 04:25 AM. Reason: spelling (damn it i cant spell)


I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 05:30 AM   #15797
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

Anyone Around??

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 05:38 AM   #15798
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

I had a bad dream and now Im to scared to sleep
Hmm another night without sleep
Went to bed at 2am and now its 4.30am
Im gettting to good at this lol.


Last edited by I am a cat : 25-01-2008 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Spelling
I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 06:00 AM   #15799
Quark
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

Not sure what I'm still doing awake! Damn you 4oD....

Quark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 06:04 AM   #15800
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

oh bless *offers hugs*
Im awake too

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 53 (0 members and 53 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:53 AM.