RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #15721
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Stays with you in your castle



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #15722
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

-imaginary hugs-




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #15723
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Lets you rest



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #15724
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

-surrounds you with happy things-




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #15725
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cuddles you xxxxx



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #15726
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

-cuddles right back- :D




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:30 AM   #15727
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cuddles you until you feel good again <3



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #15728
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

-imagines the epic cuddles-




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:37 AM   #15729
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Gives you an epic cuddle



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:54 AM   #15730
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Aww I'm excited about cuddles now :D




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #15731
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

gives you coffee



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #15732
marieqoza
Marie
 
marieqoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Is there for you.



Marie
rebellion / rebelliousness | she who raises | bitter | sea of bitterness / sorrow | lady / mistress of the sea | star of the sea | dew of the sea


marieqoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #15733
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Keeps you safe xxxx



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #15734
hellokittymad
it's not too late, it's never too late....
 
hellokittymad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sheffield, UK
I am currently:

*wonders who/what your imagining*



"pretty pretty please dont you ever ever feel like your less than less than perfect"

"Don't ever change, you're perfect the way you are"
only a PM away for ANYONE

Gem [smurfette] is my little sister and my princess <3

R.I.P. Keith....31/10/12....forever missed
R.I.P. Lewis....18/01/13....forever I'll love you, forever missed

hellokittymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #15735
XiroLogic
EYEDEA
 
XiroLogic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

lol.. I can relate to that.

:beers:



It's a fine night to have an evening.

XiroLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #15736
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Takes away your alcohol



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #15737
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Warms you up



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #15738
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

*Imagines lots of cool things with you!*




Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?


Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:47 PM   #15739
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Warms you up with love <3



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #15740
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

-gives you ideas for your imagination-




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.