RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-05-2009, 01:48 AM   #1521
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

u remind me a lot of someone i know... just dont remember who though lol u look really cool though :D awesome glasses :P



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 02:15 AM   #1522
BunnythesAINT
Confused.
 
BunnythesAINT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Maine, USA
I am currently:

Still pretty =] Love the hair! It's a very pretty color.



Let's put a smile on that face



We are not alone
Find out when your cover's blown
There'll be somebody there to break your fall
We are not alone
'Cause when you cut down to the bone
We're really not so different after all

RACHEL!!


BunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 02:34 AM   #1523
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

For some reason your facial expression reminds me of Lisa in Girl, Interrupted. Or maybe I'm just weird lol. But you look pretty :)

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 02:34 AM   #1524
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

Pretty. And also kinda angry looking...

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 02:35 AM   #1525
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

Whoops, that was meant for the person above you.

I like your hair though.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #1526
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Your glasses are awesome



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 02:36 PM   #1527
Chaos
* Kez *
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wigan, UK
I am currently:

You have really really pretty eyes.



~*~ Proud Cat Owner ~*~


"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." - Leonardo Da Vinci



Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 05:18 PM   #1528
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

Haha, cute :P

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #1529
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

wowza....cool hair and kitty!



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #1530
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Lovely dress, very pretty



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 02:13 AM   #1531
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

Pretty! I love the lip piercing

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #1532
TheHurtWillNeverHeal
My mind is my prison.
 
TheHurtWillNeverHeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

Converse are the best! Love the flowers in there too



The moment you feel like giving up, remember all the reasons you held on for so long.




Free since: April 29, 2010

R.I.P Ivann Joseph 11/29/94 - 12/16/09





TheHurtWillNeverHeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #1533
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Amazing picture, i love the contrast of colour



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 10:46 PM   #1534
Lexibug94
Are we human? Or are we Dancer?
 
Lexibug94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

You're pretty and I LOVE your highlights :)



Those who dance are often considered insane by those who can't hear the music
Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon
~~~~~~


My Book Rating Website:

http://lexibug94.webs.com/


Lexibug94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #1535
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Very pretty, you have a lovely smile



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #1536
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

You are so pretty!



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #1537
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

gorgeous,love the bag and headband.x




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 04:42 AM   #1538
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

oooh someone in camoflague.... I don't think it's you...



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 05:29 AM   #1539
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

That looks like a really happy picture and you have a really nice facial shape :)



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #1540
Primavera
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am currently:

Oo-er, looks like a bit of hanky panky, both pretty girls.






Primavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 AM.