RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #15281
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Haha, thanks.

It's shorter on one side, than the other [kinda grows as you go round my head] and then spiked up on the short side.

And for full emo effectiveness, it's black and red.
(Y)




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #15282
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Sounds different.

And Zoe. I'm TRYING to get a life. No one ever wants to see me.

Maybe it's a sign.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #15283
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Awh. Amy. You should get emo hair too!

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #15284
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I HAVE emo hair. It's black like my tears, with red like my blood underneath.

It's like, totally deep.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #15285
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Emo fringe too?

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #15286
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Hell yeah. Right over one of my eyes.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #15287
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Remind me to shave your head one night as you sleep.

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #15288
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Awh. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 11:57 PM   #15289
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I'm so so so tempted to take scissors to my hair.
&& have some fun.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 11:58 PM   #15290
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I wouldn't.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #15291
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I'm going to wash it in a sec.
&& then see what happens.

This oculd be very stupid.
Or very funny.
Or both.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #15292
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Photo op.

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #15293
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Yeah, definitely want photos Aeryn.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #15294
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I will if i do anything drastic

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 02:53 AM   #15295
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Have you?

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #15296
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

No.
But the urge is still there.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #15297
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

I'll give you a cookie if you do it.

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #15298
Dooplis
n
 
Dooplis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Grinstead, UK
I am currently:

I'm not gay myself but good luck to the rainbow room!

Dooplis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #15299
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Yay. Good luck to us =D

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 03:10 PM   #15300
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Can I have a cookie?

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 39 (0 members and 39 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:12 PM.